NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still wondering how Jimmy is going to work out in Seattle and in that system. Their WRs and TEs need to be able to do more than just catch and he's a liability as a blocker. Dude is softer than wonder bread. Def. think he'll get 80+ catches again, but will it come at the expense of the running game? Their bread and butter?

Unclear. He really should just be playing WR.

I'm still wondering how Jimmy is going to work out in Seattle and in that system. Their WRs and TEs need to be able to do more than just catch and he's a liability as a blocker. Dude is softer than wonder bread. Def. think he'll get 80+ catches again, but will it come at the expense of the running game? Their bread and butter?

Unclear. He really should just be playing WR.

you're saying Jimmy shouldn't play TE? he should stick to WR? weird....

:lol:

Is it time for it?

I think so.

WebbedMetallicEland.gif

At least he won't have to run from Kam anymore. :lol: :lol: :lol:

i know a few friends in Louisiana that are pretty knowledgable saints fans...they all told me jimmy improved a ton and was an above average blocker this year, def not a liability like years past

i know a few friends in Louisiana that are pretty knowledgable saints fans...they all told me jimmy improved a ton and was an above average blocker this year, def not a liability like years past

I know of a player named Michael Bennett that says otherwise. :tongue:

im with you on there being some type of plot to deflate footballs in some manner (small infraction). But other than McNally calling himself the Deflator in a text message, theres no hard evidence. Communication between Brady and his ball boy certainly isnt evidence IMO
I believe the suspension was more to do with him not cooperating, I know the fans want a smoking gun, but him not cooperating was the issue.
What do you think of the Wells Report? Honest question.

Because my sense is a lot of people are just going off headlines and sports radio comments. 

#Seahawks unlikely to extend Russell Wilson's deal this year. Wilson is seeking around $20M annually on 5-yr extension, per Bleacher Report

:x Russ hittin' them boys with the Luxury Tax.

#IainteemMad

What do you think of the Wells Report? Honest question.

Because my sense is a lot of people are just going off headlines and sports radio comments. 

Honestly, I think it set out what it was suppose to do, show some intent and some knowledge. Is it cut and dry? Nope, but these guys were fired and this was going back to earlier in the year, not just the championship game. Also, showed they were at least warned about footballs in the past.

I also think, that Vincent wouldn't have come down as hard on the team if there wasn't something there. Especially on the gold standard of the NFL.

sick.gif
Russ hittin' them boys with the Luxury Tax.

#IainteemMad
Rumor is they offered him 4yr/80m (20yr AAV) already.

Bleacher report sucks as well, thought Jason Cole had at least a little rep, but that went down the drain with a lot of his reporting this off season. Can't take that site seriously at all.

Last edited:
He refused that deal??? Either he really wants the number 100 in his deal or is getting contract advice from Crabtree :lol:.

Last edited:
He refused that deal??? Either he really wants the number 100 in his deal or is getting contract advice from Crabtree
laugh.gif
Depends how you look at it, from his perspective, it's like a 5yr/82m deal since he's still on his rookie deal from this year if he would've took that offer. That would be a 16M AAV which would be a bargain for the Hawks.

His agent has to know as well, he's goona lose money by not getting a deal done this off season and then getting franchised twice after that. Both sides have leverage.

Last edited:
Man these teams got blessed with these new rookie deals :lol:,didn't realize he still had a year left on his deal. If they don't agree on an extension this offseason,they could still work something out during the season right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom