NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
People really think they just did it on their own for no reason? And the 6 times Brady called this guy was to offer support? Or "deflating" means to lose weight?

Does anybody really think Tom Brady was going in the equipment room and measuring and telling them to deflate the balls? :lol:

Nah. I think it's totally plausible that Brady said to just take a little air out though. At this point, I don't know what to truly believe though :smh:

One positive is we now have a new way of describing weight loss and it's way better than any previous way

The equipment manager probably went to Tom and asked him how he liked the balls and he probably kept telling them they were too hard

Probably more of a indirect pressuring the equipment manager

People really think they just did it on their own for no reason? And the 6 times Brady called this guy was to offer support? Or "deflating" means to lose weight?

I'm saying this in jest, but McNally did call Jastremski "Dorito Dink" so I think these two could have used deflator in other manners that we've never heard of before :lol:

Bleacher Report's Jason Cole reports it's "highly unlikely" the Seahawks will extend contract-year QB Russell Wilson's deal this year.

Wilson is said to be seeking in excess of $20 million annually on a five-year extension. Per Cole, the Seahawks "have no desire to get anywhere close to that" and are willing to let him play out the final year of his rookie contract and then use the franchise tag back-to-back years through 2017. That would net Wilson around $45-48 million over the next three years. Recent reports have suggested the two sides are "10s of millions" apart in contract talks. Cole's report confirms that.
is he even really a game manager ?

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Im not saying this is definitely the reason, but isnt the fact that Jastremski had to prepare the balls for the Super Bowl an adequate reason to call him six times? Its at least worth mentioning

Deflating = losing weight was stupid as hell and a stretch armstrong reach. But the Wells Report in Context offers explanation for plenty of holes/ half truths in the Wells report. And yes, i still do think there was a scheme to take air out of the balls

Last edited:
Im not saying this is definitely the reason, but isnt the fact that Jastremski had to prepare the balls for the Super Bowl an adequate reason to call him six times? Its at least worth mentioning

Is this the same guy he told the world he had no knowledge of?

So, wells report is a bunch of lies and half truths, but that pats response was the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom