NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
One can hope :lol:

‏@GregABedard: Belief in league circles is NFLPA has found the perfect player & case to go big-game hunting and change commissioner discipline forever.

*popcorn is ready* :nerd:

Last edited:
Some of the higher respected owners (Jerry Jones, Jerry Richardson) publicly backed Goodell when the initial Brady suspend came down.

That may be a reason why Kraft decided to stand down, other owners backing Goodell up & the realization that little if anything positive coming out of this.

Some of the higher respected owners (Jerry Jones, Jerry Richardson) publicly backed Goodell when the initial Brady suspend came down.

That may be a reason why Kraft decided to stand down, other owners backing Goodell up & the realization that little if anything positive coming out of this.

This,he most likely measured the temperature of the room at the owners meetings before coming to his decision not to fight it. It might've done more damage to his teams brand/value to keep fighting but that shouldn't have any effect on what Tom's gonna do.

Last edited:
It's definitely not something I'd expect them to admit to :lol:, but it's interesting that they decided to publicly refute his report...

They never refuted Mort bogus reports during the initial leaks :lol:

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that the report can and most likely will be used by Brady's reps during his appeal process

Short sighted? It's May dude. This **** been goin on since January. :lol:

Brady will get chopped back to 2 games, and life will go on. Same as Spygate.

It's definitely not something I'd expect them to admit to
laugh.gif
, but it's interesting that they decided to publicly refute his report...

They never refuted Mort bogus reports during the initial leaks
laugh.gif
checkmark.png

Schefter eventually walked back Mort's report on that ridiculous Outside the Lines episode they ****** up on, if I remember correctly. ESPN buried the lead since it made them look terrible. Not a single word from the NFL though. 

Funny in the light, boy.

Last edited:
this thread got DSA turning heel, Ryan Tannehill turning into Roger Staubach, cousins hacking accounts to post their thoughts

NFL stays winning

DSA is like Austin, heel turn won't work, people want to like him on here :lol:

Now some of his Patriot brothers could be straight Hollywood Hogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom