NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virgil's Wiki is cold :lol:

However, he did receive a shot at Bret Hart's WWF Championship on the November 21, 1992 episode of WWF Superstars. After a valiant effort, Virgil refused to submit to Hart's Sharpshooter, but Vince McMahon ordered that the bell be rung. This incident is known as the Montreal Screwjob

Virgil is also a known pedophile.

He is known for a losing streak that parallels Bill Goldberg's: he lost 176 consecutive matches before winning his first, a 20-minute bra and panties match against The Fabulous Moolah.

All I can do laugh at this deflate **** now. Pats ain't got nobody to blame but themselves for this circus.
This whole thing's BEEN funny from the jump. To me, at least. *shrugs*

Only one that ain't laughing today is Brady. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
in Brady's defense, did y'all really think he was going to come out and say he doctored balls before the Super Bowl? I mean be real here

in Brady's defense, did y'all really think he was going to come out and say he doctored balls before the Super Bowl? I mean be real here

Man, I'm almost certain this is actually what some of these dudes want to believe with all that was said when the Wells report first came out :lol:

Last edited:
James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 1h ago
Ryan Tannehill's agent Pat Dye said SEA GM John Schneider called him and said, "Congrats, you just cost me a lot of money." #RussellWilson
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@mortreport 7m7 minutes ago
Raiders QB Derek Carr has right ring finger injury that may require surgery. OTAs in question but optimistic about training camp, per source

@mortreport 35s35 seconds ago
Per Raiders media, Carr curiously had stated it is better to miss OTAs than season. No clarity on cause of finger injury

Ruh roh.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 1h ago

Ryan Tannehill's agent Pat Dye said SEA GM John Schneider called him and said, "Congrats, you just cost me a lot of money." #RussellWilson

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[COLOR=#red]
Which is exactly why the Dolphins went first... smart move.

Have fun Hawks, Colts, and Panthers.[/COLOR]

Chester is gonna be pissed as hell when he realizes his cousin hacked his account, positive things to say about the Raiders and Russell

NT needs to up it's security :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom