NFL Discussion Thread: Pats win SB XLIX. Offseason begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Props to the seattle for getting rid of nawghty & deuce for a week :pimp:

Next week game @ philly should be :smokin

@RealSkipBayless: Seattle is BACK and again a threat to win the NFC. Eagles, here come the Seahawks.

Salt

i take it back...about SEA at least. they're waking up and appear ready to make some noise

Nah, just your typical reactions over a single game. Sea defense showed up and SF's offense was horrible. Just told my boy after this game everyone gonna be saying Sea is back to their SB aways after tonight.

i take it back...about SEA at least. they're waking up and appear ready to make some noise

Nah, just your typical reactions over a single game. Sea defense showed up and SF's offense was horrible. Just told my boy after this game everyone gonna be saying Sea is back to their SB aways after tonight.

yeah i dunno about SB...offense is still very suspect IMO. like how their defense looks though now that they're getting guys back. we'll see though. at philly is a great test.

happy thanksgiving bruhs. hope everyone has a great one with family, friends and loved ones.

my picks:

lions, eagles, seahawks

:nerd:

Thats not what you wished doe

ufdup.png

what my picks are and who i would like to win are not the same. you dont bet with who you want to win.

therefore im 3-0 today :smile:

yeah i dunno about SB...offense is still very suspect IMO. like how their defense looks though now that they're getting guys back. we'll see though. at philly is a great test.

seattle was gifted with amazing field position due to the niners ineptitude on offense and could only muster one td. if niners wouldve covered the flats better and limit those check downs, we wouldn't have lost so miserably

@CBSSportsGang: CBS’s Thanksgiving Day broadcast of @Lions win over @ChicagoBears earns Network’s highest rtg/shr for game in 16 yrs; 15.3/35 in met’d mrkts

Colin just hasn't been in this type of situation before.  He's never had to really rally back out from a hole before.  Weren't the 49ers the one saying it'd be fine and danty in the pre-season?

i hope ya dont take skip and SAS too seriously. dudes are playing trolls and characters on First take

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom