NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend In Review....

Originally Posted by Son of Troy

Originally Posted by StillIn729

If the Cardinals hit on all cylinders, I honestly feel they will crush the Eagles. That's a big "if" though because the Eagles are playing some serios football right now. Whatever the outcome, I hope it's an epic game.

crush us? are you kidding?
All I am saying is that the Eagles secondary is soft and isn't stopping anyone.
Wow. Did know that the Eagles secondary hasn't given up a passing TD for the past 5/6 games? I wouldn't call that soft.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

If the Cardinals hit on all cylinders, I honestly feel they will crush the Eagles. That's a big "if" though because the Eagles are playing some serios football right now. Whatever the outcome, I hope it's an epic game.

crush us? are you kidding?
You're right because there was no way that anyone thought the Cardinals were going to crush the Panthers right?
eyes.gif
All I am saying is that the Eagles secondary is soft and isn't stopping anyone. They shut down the Giants and capitalized off of the fact that Eli didn't have his favorite weapon. I am not saying the Cardinals are going to crush the Eagles, hell I am no even saying they will win. If they show up with the same type of focus they had against the Panthers and hit on all cylinders, I believe they will win.
laugh.gif
are you sure? just b/c you lit up the Eagles in Maddendoesn't mean it is true

sorry but I still think the Cardinals beating the Panthers like that was somewhat of a fluke, im not gonna underestimate them but Jack Delhomme was passingdirectly to the Cards and never gave the their run game a chance to set up

Back
Top Bottom