NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend In Review....

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Cane evrybody safely say that they are rooting for a Philly vs. Baltimore super bowl?

id much rather see a cardinal v ravens super bowl ... i think they are the 2 best teams in the NFL right now

I think Steelers Eagles would reflect the two best teams in the nfl right now...Eagles top 10 in offense and defense-- steelers #1 D and an offense that iscapable of being top 10. The ravens lack that top 10 offense, and the cardinals certainly have shown that top 10 defensive capability, but I'd still putthem behind the eagles.

^ he is a Cowboys fan and the Steelers stuck their fingers down Tony's throat to try and prevent chocking but he still did

if the cardinals play like they have been playing they will win the super bowl ... their d is oppurtunistic and their offense is simply unstoppable becausethey have larry fitzgerald

Cardinals are playing good right now but I also think the Panthers didnt come to play and the Falcons game could have gone either way

i'm taking nothing away from them and i'm def nervous b/c they are a completely different team then when we crushed them on Thanksgiving but i'mvery confident in our D, if Warner is forced to beat you b/c the run game has been taken away...I feel every good about our chances

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

There is some absolute stupidity flying around this thread. People hopping on band wagons quick (Flacco, Fitz) just because you seen the guys get some national exposure. First off, they've always been doing there thing. Secondly, don't get sucked into the hype. No way Flacco is better than Ryan, and in no way is Fitz all of a sudden one of the best. HE ALWAYS WAS. I still don't think you can rush to judge and throw him ahead of names like Calvin and Andre, but he's in there.

Lock this crap up. Still arguing about MVP. Get over it.
smh.gif

But hes arready better than both those guys.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

There is some absolute stupidity flying around this thread. People hopping on band wagons quick (Flacco, Fitz) just because you seen the guys get some national exposure. First off, they've always been doing there thing. Secondly, don't get sucked into the hype. No way Flacco is better than Ryan, and in no way is Fitz all of a sudden one of the best. HE ALWAYS WAS. I still don't think you can rush to judge and throw him ahead of names like Calvin and Andre, but he's in there.

smh.gif

Are you kidding? I would say you can make an argument for him being the best, but it's now cut and dry at all. Andre Johnson especially, who is like ahybrid of Moss & Owens.

GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Somebody needs to make me a sig, I have no idea how to do this stuff

smh.gif

Are you kidding? I would say you can make an argument for him being the best, but it's now cut and dry at all. Andre Johnson especially, who is like a hybrid of Moss & Owens.

Nah his production is better thats what I was saying. And his production is clear cut.

If the Cardinals hit on all cylinders, I honestly feel they will crush the Eagles. That's a big "if" though because the Eagles are playing someserios football right now. Whatever the outcome, I hope it's an epic game.

smh.gif

Are you kidding? I would say you can make an argument for him being the best, but it's now cut and dry at all. Andre Johnson especially, who is like a hybrid of Moss & Owens.

Nah his production is better thats what I was saying. And his production is clear cut.

Well c'mon bro. Stats don't lie sure, but they don't tell the whole story. Besides, I don't see what you're seeing. Johnson had morereceptions, yards, and yds/gm. He only trails Fitz in TDs, but when you play for a team like the Cardinals who throw 40 times a game with a MVP caliber QByou're bound to get TD's. Calvin Johnson tied Fitz for TD's and he plays for the Lions for crap sake. I just think people need to slow their rolein giving Larry the best in the biz tag. He is clearly being hyped up to no end right now, because he's getting exposure on TV and the Johnson'saren't playing. I will say though, that he has the best hands in the game. That is the only thing probably unquestionable.

smh.gif

Well c'mon bro. Stats don't lie sure, but they don't tell the whole story. Besides, I don't see what you're seeing. Johnson had more receptions, yards, and yds/gm. He only trails Fitz in TDs, but when you play for a team like the Cardinals who throw 40 times a game with a MVP caliber QB you're bound to get TD's. Calvin Johnson tied Fitz for TD's and he plays for the Lions for crap sake. I just think people need to slow their role in giving Larry the best in the biz tag. He is clearly being hyped up to no end right now, because he's getting exposure on TV and the Johnson's aren't playing. I will say though, that he has the best hands in the game. That is the only thing probably unquestionable.

Im talking career. How you gone put a second year guy who was okay as a rookie before Fitz? And Dre is more complete but he isnt as good as fitz at the Deepgame. Its kind of like what made Randy better than TO

Originally Posted by Son of Troy

If the Cardinals hit on all cylinders, I honestly feel they will crush the Eagles. That's a big "if" though because the Eagles are playing some serios football right now. Whatever the outcome, I hope it's an epic game.

crush us? are you kidding?

grin.gif

I stand by what I said.

Look, both rookie QBs are good.

But I mean, Matt Ryan had one of the best WRs in the league and a MVP candidate for a running back.

I love Flacco's game, I just feel like Baltimore is too conservative with him and too predictable with the playcalling.

And what, you think I JUST heard of Fitz because he had a good game in the playoffs.
PLEASE

He's my favorite college wide out EVER.

smh.gif

Well c'mon bro. Stats don't lie sure, but they don't tell the whole story. Besides, I don't see what you're seeing. Johnson had more receptions, yards, and yds/gm. He only trails Fitz in TDs, but when you play for a team like the Cardinals who throw 40 times a game with a MVP caliber QB you're bound to get TD's. Calvin Johnson tied Fitz for TD's and he plays for the Lions for crap sake. I just think people need to slow their role in giving Larry the best in the biz tag. He is clearly being hyped up to no end right now, because he's getting exposure on TV and the Johnson's aren't playing. I will say though, that he has the best hands in the game. That is the only thing probably unquestionable.
i think it has to do with the stage that Fitz is doing it on. Ya regular season stats show if your good or not, but taking your game to that levelon a high stage like fitz has done, separates the good from the great.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

grin.gif

I stand by what I said.

Look, both rookie QBs are good.

But I mean, Matt Ryan had one of the best WRs in the league and a MVP candidate for a running back.

I love Flacco's game, I just feel like Baltimore is too conservative with him and too predictable with the playcalling.

And what, you think I JUST heard of Fitz because he had a good game in the playoffs.
PLEASE

PLEASE

Well, the qb's we can say go either way. I think Ryan has better intangibles, and think that Flacco who is also good, had a great defense to rely on.

And I wasn't take a shot at you per se for just now starting to like Fitz, but we both know how NT operates and most fellas on here are hypebeasts. For therecord, Larry is my favorite WR in the league right now, but I wouldn't be so quick to say he is #1 just because of his recent exposure and the gamechanging ability he has. But again, there a few people who have only heard or seen highlights of him and now that they really get to see what he's aboutwant to crown him.

[Dennis] You wanna crown his @$#, then crown him [/Dennis Green].
laugh.gif

All in all, I really didn't want to argue over any of this, because these are ridiculous arguments. All the players listed in this thread are damn good,and the margin of difference is slight so only opinions will dominate this thread leading to a bunch of pointless rebuttles.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I feel you man.

I just thought you were calling me out or some %#%% like that.

Nah man...
laugh.gif
I know how that feels though. To be honest I might not have even read anything you put in here, I just scanned over and saw the same stuff so Iposted.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I'm so freaking disappointed.

frown.gif

embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

I love watching the Titans fail!

I'll never forget 1999 when the Jags only 3 losses of the entire season (including playoffs) were against the Titans.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

That was our year...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Son of Troy

If the Cardinals hit on all cylinders, I honestly feel they will crush the Eagles. That's a big "if" though because the Eagles are playing some serios football right now. Whatever the outcome, I hope it's an epic game.

crush us? are you kidding?
You're right because there was no way that anyone thought the Cardinals were going to crush the Panthers right?
eyes.gif
All I am saying is that the Eagles secondary is soft and isn't stoppinganyone. They shut down the Giants and capitalized off of the fact that Eli didn't have his favorite weapon. I am not saying the Cardinals are going tocrush the Eagles, hell I am no even saying they will win. If they show up with the same type of focus they had against the Panthers and hit on all cylinders, Ibelieve they will win.

Back
Top Bottom