NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND 🏈 | Parlays, Pick Em's and Pigskins | Sponsored by FanKings and DraftDuel

Pick Em'

• Seahawks

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 49ers

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Jags

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bills

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Giants

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Vikings

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bengals

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn … so we got 2 blowouts already… does this mean a close game against the dolphins? Or another blowout to keep it moving?

I mean that's not entirely fair to say. It's technically facts but Trevor on 49ers they in the same spot. However reading it is amazing

I hear you. But ultimately you gotta make do with what you get. Purdy was the last pick in the draft but ultimately got picked by a good squad.

But Trevor Lawrence is supposed to be a generational talent. Like they won a weak division. But he’s supposed to be the guy who makes that entire offense better but he looks super basic. I know they don’t have the talent. But he’s not elevating what they have either.

DAWG.

E2AF2069-486E-4059-90BC-258345176294.jpeg

My mans Sunshine paying a heavy price for NickFolarin NickFolarin 's hubris.

Trevor has thrown over 1/3rd of the picks Fields had all season in the FIRST half of this game

GENERATIONAL BABY!

Man’s was feeling himself after they beat Tennessees third string QB

I hear you. But ultimately you gotta make do with what you get. Purdy was the last pick in the draft but ultimately got picked by a good squad.

But Trevor Lawrence is supposed to be a generational talent. Like they won a weak division. But he’s supposed to be the guy who makes that entire offense better but he looks super basic. I know they don’t have the talent. But he’s not elevating what they have either.

Oh dude I totally agree. This is a disaster.

It's still a step for the Jags organization and unless a huge trade happens they should win the South again next year

But you are right. He needs to be the guy and the limelight looks too bright.

Last edited:
You drunk cause you hoping CJ forgot the deadline? Lol

Simple math fam

Fields 11 picks all season
Lawrence 4 picks this half

I would show you the next steps but I’m hoping you can do them

Bet not see another post begging for Trevor praise and bashing Fields

I've been cracking on Trevor all night but in his defense, this game has exposed that the jags need a true number 1. The chargers are sitting on routes because the wrs can't get separation. We'll see if they get Dhop next season.

Off to play Madden.

At least the first game gave us a half of excitement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom