NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND šŸˆ | Parlays, Pick Em's and Pigskins | Sponsored by FanKings and DraftDuel

Pick Em'

• Seahawks

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 49ers

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Jags

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bills

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Giants

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Vikings

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bengals

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple math fam

Fields 11 picks all season
Lawrence 4 picks this half

I would show you the next steps but Iā€™m hoping you can do them

Bet not see another post begging for Trevor praise and bashing Fields

You don't think I'm on your side man? Calm down lol.

I've been cracking on Trevor all night but in his defense, this game has exposed that the jags need a true number 1. The chargers are sitting on routes because the wrs can't get separation. We'll see if they get Dhop next season.
Duvallians believe Calvin Ridley will solve their problemsā€¦. Heā€™s just another #2

I mean there ainā€™t much to be excited about but damn if Dungy isnā€™t the most boring announcer I have ever heard.

I've been cracking on Trevor all night but in his defense, this game has exposed that the jags need a true number 1. The chargers are sitting on routes because the wrs can't get separation. We'll see if they get Dhop next season.

The WR they paid a ton of money last offseason should be able to do that.

They have Calvin Ridley coming into the fold next season so that should help with that.

DHop wonā€™t be a number 1 either. They need to go young. Yeah they have Ridley coming in but he isnā€™t a true #1 either.

Lawrence just hasnā€™t really translated well to the NFL like everyone thought. They arenā€™t that bad at WR, they arenā€™t getting great separation but he isnā€™t throwing them open either.

DHop wonā€™t be a number 1 either. They need to go young. Yeah they have Ridley coming in but he isnā€™t a true #1 either.

Lawrence just hasnā€™t really translated well to the NFL like everyone thought. They arenā€™t that bad at WR, they arenā€™t getting great separation but he isnā€™t throwing them open either.

BUT HES GENERATIONAL!

HIS RECEIVERS ARE JUST AS BAD AS WHAT FIELDS HAS TO WORK WITH!

Or some dumb take like that :lol:

Trevor with the 77 yards :smh:

Manā€™s with the Fields stat line making me look bad

eaaf63ec-00f1-4663-a0b0-29ca62b7547c_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom