NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND 🏈 | Parlays, Pick Em's and Pigskins | Sponsored by FanKings and DraftDuel

Pick Em'

• Seahawks

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 49ers

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Jags

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bills

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Giants

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Vikings

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bengals

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK how anyone can play Football, play ball, or baseball with Jordan I’s…

They have to be custom on the inside too because they’re such bad shoes to play sports with :lol:
The Jordan 1 golf shoes are comfortable to play golf in.

I’m sorry Pollard went down, but after that I knew they wouldn’t be able to run.

I was waiting for their deep shot all game and it finally happened.

Dak is mid. Fully expected him to throw pics.

Dallas’ defense is ELITE.

Parsons shouldn’t be able to move like that. He’s was giving us issues.
Lawrence was killing it for the Cowboys too. Had me fuming multiple times.

2591BB2F-39AB-46E8-81BB-5DCF69730591.jpeg

Can someone explain how this play was supposed to work in theory? All these years later and I'm still confused

We installed this same play during two-a-days freshman year of high school and never even thought about running it throughout that season.

Center is eligible. That's the big "gotcha." Bad defenses will typically put two guys over center and overreact to everything to the right. Both guys go after the QB and the center slips out and is wide open. Or if one of the defenders over center sticks with him, QB slings it to the right where the back/WR has a **** load of blockers in front. You're also supposed to run it out of shotgun.

Something like this will never work against a Bill Belichick coached team. He probably goes over it day 1.

NFL

Super Bowl winner updated

Kansas City Chiefs +265
Cincinnati Bengals +265
Philadelphia Eagles +280
San Francisco 49ers +300

Even Vegas has no clue. This is insanity. Lets go

well damn. that's pretty insane...not to pour gas on the fire but looks like vegas favors the QB position :nerd:

Vander Esch was playing like his rookie season too.

Happy we eeked this one out cause they were trying to end people out there.
Yeah they were vicious. Shut down our run game for a half, beat us in the trenches for a half, and limited our play-making in multiple levels(Purdy rolling out, CMC containment, intermediate passes, etc.). Cowboys defense is impressive and something to build off of.

Pollard loss was a game changer. I hated to see it but I knew we had them when he left. Became a one man offense after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom