NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND 🏈 | Parlays, Pick Em's and Pigskins | Sponsored by FanKings and DraftDuel

Pick Em'

• Seahawks

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 49ers

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Jags

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bills

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Giants

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Vikings

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bengals

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So gahdamn stupid. The fake huffing and puffing. :lol:
Ernestine standing quietly in the corner like

06c2fab680f1cc36e4d943701e48e046.jpg

:lol:

At this point im rooting for Cincy.

Keep waiting for Purdy to show he is a rookie. Im still waiting.
I’m saying, he’s a rook on a win streak we haven’t seen since Dak of all people took Romo’s job. Is he the first ever rookie to lead a team to the conference championship?

Josh Allen will/should win a SB, thought he’d be in the AFC Championship at least though this year. Odds on favorite to win the SB for so much of the season. Snowstorm was crazy but that’s gonna be the case in a lot of years.

Diggs had a problem with Cousins and now Allen, so who has the problem actually… it’s not like you’ve been catching balls from Davis Mills all your career…

daboll really kept the bills stable last year it seems like

I just never knew what I got from the bills if they weren’t playing a bottom feeder this year

I dunno what ceedee lambs contract is but he’s got a big payday coming. He earned his tonight.

Had pressure coming in to be WR1 after we traded Amari in the offseason.

Came in and beasted.

Him and MAGA Parsons are the bright spot for this team.

For a player who hasn't accomplished much, Josh Allen gets a lot of love and media cover. I think next year will be the first time Josh Allen faces real criticism and expectations.

Really feel like if we had Pollard we would have scored a touchdown after the fumble recovery and been able to hold on for the win

Defense didn’t give up any big plays and only allowed 6pts off of Daks interceptions

Not sure why Kellen Moore never worked Turpin into this offense other than he’s Kellen Moore and I know to keep my expectations for him extremely low

Dakota is a true gentleman and a scholar. I root for him not just in football but in life.

“I grew up in Haughton, Louisiana,” Prescott said. “I go to my white grandparents’ house, and then I cross the railroad tracks and hang out with my black grandma. We have English teachers on my white side. My grandpa is a principal. And then you go to the other side and people have been in jail. I was put in all those different situations. I’ve been in situations where I was the only black guy. We’re in a time now where nobody wants to see that. But it still happens. Depending on where you come from, it happens. To be able to wipe that clean and see and live both sides, it’s just who I am. Being mixed allows me to connect with everyone.”

I'm not a cowboys fan but I just don't understand the dak hate. Dak is roughly the 12th best qb in the league. He's not terrible, he's not great. Name me another qb that's in the 11th-15th qb range that would have played better?

To criticize dak would mean that you expect more out of him. He's shown you for 7 years this is who he is.

Piling on dak to me just is just low hanging fruit at this point.

The better team won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom