NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND 🏈 | Parlays, Pick Em's and Pigskins | Sponsored by FanKings and DraftDuel

Pick Em'

• Seahawks

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 49ers

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Jags

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bills

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Giants

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Vikings

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bengals

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This just in,

The Los Angeles Chargers are the odds on favorite to win the AFC West, AFC, and Super Bowl in 2024.

1673758413480.jpeg

It's amazing how we were calling the potential for this ******* when they were up 27-0.

And the thing is the Chargers had plenty of opportunity to salvage things but keep Chargering.

- OG MAGA Bosa and his Power Ranger helmet being offsides when they got a sack that drove the Jags outta FG range. Jags eventually score a TD on that drive.

- OG MAGA Bosa losing his **** and drawing a penalty that set the Jags up to go for 2 and eventually win the game on a last second FG.

- Kyle Van Noy dropping a pass Sunshine threw directly at him on that last Jags' drive.

A comedy of errors by this team.

Brock Purdy, Justin Fields, Delhomme, Gabbert, Henne, Dobbs, Zach Wilson, Nathan Peterman.... HELL even retirement

Just a few HIM Lawerence was mentioned with

i-said-what-i-said-nene-leakes.gif

Sunshine was complete *** in the 1st half had you ready to run to the NFL draft thread like Red in Friday. :lol:

He absolutely balled out in the 2nd half. Played liked the #1 pick and generational talent he was billed as.

Doug Pederson's influence can be seen in Sunshine's and this team's overall leap.

I said he gotta retire after the 4th pick. No regrats.

But I slander everyone when they play like ****.

Nah bosa knew what was up with Vegas/refs.

I don’t blame him at all
Nah regardless of how he felt, Joey should know better than to lose his cool. I will say that I don't like that the NFL is now is now publicly in bed with gambling companies. A lot of weak calls are being called and a lot big ones are being missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom