NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND 🏈 | Parlays, Pick Em's and Pigskins | Sponsored by FanKings and DraftDuel

Pick Em'

• Seahawks

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 49ers

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Jags

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bills

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Giants

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Vikings

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bengals

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG - someone bet 1.4M on chargers Live betting ML for a potential win of 11k!!!! they risked it all for what they thought was easy 11k!!!!!! WOW wonder what hes networth WAS because it just took a 1.4M hit OMFG!!

What **** the Jags won, Chargers really are chokers. Too bad that coach ****** up and allowed Mike Williams to be injured. Idiot.

1673760589363.jpeg

Off to play Madden.

At least the first game gave us a half of excitement.
bruh the first game was close in the first half and this game well now we know what happened in the second half of the second game

i ******* fell asleep on the second game missed one of the greatest games in nfl history 💀

night 1 of the playoffs delivered

Herbert been mid. He’s a decent qb but not elite as many would lead you to believe.

OMG - someone bet 1.4M on chargers Live betting ML for a potential win of 11k!!!! they risked it all for what they thought was easy 11k!!!!!! WOW wonder what hes networth WAS because it just took a 1.4M hit OMFG!!
Can't imagine what they are feeling right now. Ouch

Tell me you gambled the money!!!

hahah I dont mess with live betting and i'm about over a million short of that kind of $ ahaha

but do have a pretty good parlay in play for this weekend still kicking....I actually brought the chargers up to 10.5+ part of this parlay because I thought jags had good chance

bills by 6.5, giants ML, bengals -2.5, boys 10.5+ and some player props mixed in LETS GO!!
and some nba games 2/4 already hit!

damn saw this somewhere....after being up 10 points from that point on. Herbert attempted more passes than Lawrence. crazy

Staley was spamming Herbo basically all game.

That allowed the Jags defender to focus and tee off on him resulting in those 3rd and longs.

Ekeler was a nonfactor when he was a focus of the offense both running (obviously) and passing all season.

You'd think they would try to prioritize getting him as much touches as possible especially with Mike Williams out when he shouldn't have been but I digress.

Staley was spamming Herbo basically all game.

That allowed the Jags defender to focus and tee off on him resulting in those 3rd and longs.

Ekeler was a nonfactor when he was a focus of the offense both running (obviously) and passing all season.

You'd think they would try to prioritize getting him as much touches as possible especially with Mike Williams out when he shouldn't have been but I digress.

yea if you look at the brady falcons game, falcons coaching lost that game....think thats the case here as well. you gotta run, dink and dunk control clock. if they ran more do jags even get that last drive or 2. its the coach and why on earth would you play a injury prone stud WR in a meaningless game?? they should def look to get sean in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom