NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND šŸˆ | Parlays, Pick Em's and Pigskins | Sponsored by FanKings and DraftDuel

Pick Em'

• Seahawks

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 49ers

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Jags

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bills

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Giants

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Vikings

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bengals

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
5FC0B3C4-4C10-43F9-BB20-CBB5EAB3EC77.gif

I guess Iā€™m not looking at this quite exactly the same as some of you. Ravens are competing with a 12-4 #3-seed with a skeleton crew at WR and Huntley. Sure the brain fart cost them but it also shows that maybe they donā€™t need a $45MM/yr QB.

It goes both ways IMO.

ā€¦.they donā€™t need Lamar yet the media and his own teammates are begging him to play. Nah bruh

I guess Iā€™m not looking at this quite exactly the same as some of you. Ravens are competing with a 12-4 #3-seed with a skeleton crew at WR and Huntley. Sure the brain fart cost them but it also shows that maybe they donā€™t need a $45MM/yr QB.

It goes both ways IMO.
I mean healthy Lamar you might be the home team in this scenario instead of putting up a good fight on the road

But if the Ravens want to ride with Tyler based on this sample size by all means šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

ā€¦.they donā€™t need Lamar yet the media and his own teammates are begging him to play. Nah bruh

I didnā€™t say donā€™t need him for this game. Begging him to play tonight is not the same as begging the front office to commit $45-50MM annually to him. That is how the FO is evaluating it. Take it up with them, not me, man. Iā€™m just breaking down the situation.

I didnā€™t say donā€™t need him for this game. Begging him to play tonight is not the same as begging the front office to commit $45-50MM annually to him. That is how the FO is evaluating it. Take it up with them, not me, man. Iā€™m just breaking down the situation.

How much money does he deserve? First RBs donā€™t deserve big deals, now QBs who deserves to get paid then? :lol:

Maybe Iā€™m tripping but 10 yards for holding is a bit excessive. That **** is so draining and a momentum killer even as a fan. They should change it to 5 yards.

Maybe Iā€™m tripping but 10 yards for holding is a bit excessive. That **** is so draining and a momentum killer even as a fan. They should change it to 5 yards.

Offenses already get enough leeway, let the defense have something for a change :lol: :lol:

I mean healthy Lamar you might be the home team in this scenario instead of putting up a good fight on the road
This is EXACTLY why I couldnā€™t agree that the Bengals were definitively better than Baltimore. They tricked off multiple FOURTH QUARTER double digit leads early in the season then went out and got Roquan and got much better. Only LJ8 game we lost after getting him was when they tricked off that 9-pt 4th quarter lead to Jacksonville where it took a win-or-lose 2 point conversion from the Jags at the end of the game.

They were starting to get it going but then the MCL injury and they go to 2-3 with losses to the Browns, Steelers and Bengals. Definitely could have had this game at home sans injury.

But if the Ravens want to ride with Tyler based on this sample size by all means šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

Now Iā€™m not suggesting to ride with Huntley :lol: They could get cheaper alternatives around the non-exclusive franchise tag price point if they didnā€™t want to guarantee big money, long term while also acquiring draft capital.

It goes both ways IMO.

Lamar is overrated - folks overly consumed with his dynamic athleticism. He's had 1 great year and a good year. Completion percentage been dropping every season since his MVP 2019 and that was only 66%. He's injury prone and that's not good with his style of play, terrible playoff performances and has shown marginal improvement since his rookie season. This is not conjecture, those are facts. Pump the brakes a little, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom