NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND 🏈 | Parlays, Pick Em's and Pigskins | Sponsored by FanKings and DraftDuel

Pick Em'

• Seahawks

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 49ers

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Jags

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bills

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Giants

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Vikings

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bengals

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamar is overrated - folks overly consumed with his dynamic athleticism. He's had 1 great year and a good year. Completion percentage been dropping every season since his MVP 2019 and that was only 66%. He's injury prone and that's not good with his style of play, terrible playoff performances and has shown marginal improvement since his rookie season. This is not conjecture, those are facts. Pump the brakes a little, folks.
300px-Creating_Bugs_Bunny's__No_.jpg

How much money does he deserve? First RBs don’t deserve big deals, now QBs who deserves to get paid then? :lol:

People are conflating two completely different points. I am saying that I believe Lamar Jackson deserves Top QB money and he will get it.

I am also saying that after thinking over the past six months of articles, discussions, FO moves, season results, etc. I am just not sure if Baltimore will be the team to give him the long term Top QB money that he deserves this summer.

Two different concepts. But he’s going to get his money regardless.

Lamar is overrated - folks overly consumed with his dynamic athleticism. He's had 1 great year and a good year. Completion percentage been dropping every season since his MVP 2019 and that was only 66%. He's injury prone and that's not good with his style of play, terrible playoff performances and has shown marginal improvement since his rookie season. This is not conjecture, those are facts. Pump the brakes a little, folks.

Idk how that was related to my post you quoted :lol: But what do you think he should get paid?

Jim didn't call a timeout in the Michigan game vs TCU and John didn't tonight. Must be a Harbaugh thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom