NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND 🏈 | Parlays, Pick Em's and Pigskins | Sponsored by FanKings and DraftDuel

Pick Em'

• Seahawks

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 49ers

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Jags

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bills

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Giants

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Vikings

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bengals

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
eagles-dog-masksjpg.jpg

Not these damn dogs mask again

martin3.png

BE08D85B-1280-4CD2-BB6B-1D9EBF843125.jpeg

Defense was awful today — especially the run defense. Expecting to see a lot more Mike Hilton on the field against Buffalo.

Baltimore was playing heavy Cover 2 and Quarters and were determined not to give up the deep ball to the Bengals.

Being down 3 starting OL by the 2nd half and still beating a division rival with a great defense, will take that 100%. Absolutely a game that I grew up watching the Bengals lose.

Shocked to see all this Lamar slander in here. He’s easily a Top 7 QB, youngest MVP ever I believe? Playing with an awful OC and ****ty weapons catching passes. Really don’t understand anyone talking bad about him.

Survive and advance. Only thing that matters this time of year. On to Buffalo.

As if going to SF wouldn't be tough enough. Prob shouldn't be any Monday night playoff games :lol:

C3334DEF-3DF4-4396-899C-6F8FCDBAB935.jpeg

****in A.. SF game on Sunday night, guess i'm calling in sick next monday

NFL giving the niners two extra days of rest tho:pimp:

Last edited:
It’s insane how much y’all **** ride with no license for that man LMFAO
Numbers don’t lie
Team averages 12 points without Lamar and 25 when he plays. Go get Derek Carr and watch him fuse to throw it deep and turn the ball over in the 4th quarter then cry about how much he loves the team

I mean if you want to beat your chest about beating a backup QB with no arm and an offensive coordinator committing malpractice who LITERALLY handed you the game, have at it :lol:

Congrats on the win though.

He’s just hype of the W :lol: Its not like JK’s complaining about officiating either. I don’t think there is any problem with players pointing issues with poor playcalling or player execution. Those two things are what killed us in the end.

Who does everyone have tonight? My mind is telling me Dallas but my heart is telling me Tampa Bay.

So where was this team when they was going 9-7, 8-8, 5-11 years prior to Lamar. Then in just his second year they went 14-2?? :lol:

With no probowl RB or WR.

They were dwindling away with the previos QB they signed to a big contract after only 1 great season.

I'm not really trying to fight this. Baltimore is rightfully hesitant and Lamar is rightfully asking for his own. I don't really care what Baltimore or Lamar do. I think we may have already seen Lamar's peak tho.

SF vs Buffalo Super Bowl confirmed.

Everything else before is just noise. Y’all think Roger fumbling this all time script?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom