NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND 🏈 | Parlays, Pick Em's and Pigskins | Sponsored by FanKings and DraftDuel

Pick Em'

• Seahawks

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 49ers

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Jags

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bills

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Giants

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Vikings

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bengals

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yea any suggestion that they're better off without is insane :lol:

Especially in a conference run by young QB's

While I get this and agree, there aren’t many teams winning at a super impressive clip with a backup QB though. (Purdy being the exception because of that team that’s around him)

I wasn't able to watch the Cincy/Baltimore game yesterday but I knew how it ended. I literally just saw the game winning fumble recovery just now.

Bro was running for his blessed life. 🤣🔥

Tom Brady... we all know what's going to happen.
This is what I'm afraid of.

Can't stand Tom Brady and can't stand Dallas, but the deeper Brady goes in the playoffs, the worst the refs become. That's not the case with Dallas.

Please relax bro. You're starting to sound like NickFolarin NickFolarin meat munching Justin Fields

EDIT: NO OFFENSE NICK!!
6B0F150E-BE9F-44F2-A5B8-9BB3A089D3E0.gif

I mean if you want to beat your chest about beating a backup QB with no arm and an offensive coordinator committing malpractice who LITERALLY handed you the game, have at it :lol:

Congrats on the win though.
It’s the playoffs. We were down 3 starting OL. I hadn’t seen a playoff win for my entire life before the SB run last year. I truly don’t care how they come. :lol: If you wanna cry about it, then have at it. You’re the only Ravens’ fan in here crying.

The criticism of him is… weird to say the least. Especially for a dude who has had Mark Andrews as his top weapon and Hollywood Brown would probably be the second best pass catcher who he’s played with. Greg Roman is stuck in the early 2010s with his pass scheme. Fans quickly forget.

Just seen that 4th and 8 throw made by Cousins :lol:

I don’t even know why the receivers were bunched on that play instead of being spread out

It’s the playoffs. We were down 3 starting OL. I hadn’t seen a playoff win for my entire life before the SB run last year. I truly don’t care how they come. :lol: If you wanna cry about it, then have at it. You’re the only Ravens’ fan in here crying.
Relax man :lol:

You deserve to be happy for your team. I congratulated you.

Only thing me and any other Ravens fan are “crying”about is our idiot offensive coordinator torpedoing our chances of winning games that we should win. Has nothing to do with your team at all :lol:

JK is the 2nd best running back in the league in YPC and was only given 13 carries in the game (5 in the 2nd half) with our backup QB in. Instead Roman is running trick plays for Mark Andrews and QB sneaks from the 3. It’s asinine.

DJ was looking like Hurts yesterday. Big throws with his arm and big runs with his legs. Did whatever he had to do to win. Respect.

DJ has had the best QB performance so far this playoffs

I really want to pick Dallas to win this game. Like at some point they have to finally step up and make big plays when it matters most in the playoffs right? Lol.

But if the game is close late in the 4th quarter, you already know what time it is. This is probably a Magic Johnson level take. But if Dakota doesn’t throw any interceptions, the Cowboys win.

Mannn wild card weekend DELIVERTTTTT :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Games were fire. Watched stress free bc my Denver Donkeys suck.

Did stress tho bc some of these lays shoulda hit

While I get this and agree, there aren’t many teams winning at a super impressive clip with a backup QB though. (Purdy being the exception because of that team that’s around him)

I had Get Up on in the background earlier and they brought this up. The AFC has Mahomes, Allen, TLaw, Burrow and Herbert (if you still put him in that category). You lowkey are going to need a young, elite QB to compete over the next 15-20 years so in that sense you kind of have to pay Lamar.

Based on how heavily tailored this offense was to Lamar, running it with anyone else is going to make it be very ineffective with any backup level QB. But that problem also starts with the OC.

The criticism of him is… weird to say the least. Especially for a dude who has had Mark Andrews as his top weapon and Hollywood Brown would probably be the second best pass catcher who he’s played with. Greg Roman is stuck in the early 2010s with his pass scheme. Fans quickly forget.

Maybe I am overweighing my opinion but I personally think this whole debacle doesn't happen with most other organizations. I thought I was bugging but Rex Ryan talked about it today and the Ravens are just different. In 27 seasons they only gave one QB big money which was to Flacco but it was solely a tribute contract for that historic playoff run the preceding season. Meanwhile, Lamar has missed 10 games the past two seasons and his playing style is prone to taking more hits. The also mentioned he only has one playoff win in his multiple playoff appearances.

And to be clear - I am not criticizing the man's play and I do want them to pay him but I am just trying to prepare myself in the chance that they shock the world (and I'm also attempting to invoke the NT Jinx :lol: )

Sidebar: But man.....that boy Burrow is COLD. What he's been doing at his age with that OLine play is incredible. Lucky to have him, Higgins and Boyd :sick:

Lamar better not take a penny less than what KC gave Mahome

This is probably too far unless you mean on an annual basis :lol: Even then, Mahomes contract is incentive-heavy and LJ8 wants his money guaranteed like DW4, and rightfully so. Cleveland ****ed **** up for the future with that contract.

We still got one more which should bring some shenanigans too :smokin
Like I'm aware, but at the same time I don't like it because of who the shenanigans will benefit.

"Do you mean that you don't support shenanigans that would favor Tom Brady or you don't support shenanigans that would favor the Cowboys?"

Correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom