NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND 🏈 | Parlays, Pick Em's and Pigskins | Sponsored by FanKings and DraftDuel

Pick Em'

• Seahawks

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 49ers

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Jags

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bills

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Giants

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Vikings

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bengals

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the three from NFC that are in the next round?
Purdy, Hurts and Danny Dimes are 23, 24 and 25 respectively.

Dak or TB are gonna bump that average up a bit but yea increasingly becoming a young man's league nowadays...

This is just a flat out lie right here :lol:
So is the idea that Greg Roman is the only OC who can figure out how to make it work with Lamar. The guy played QB in Bobby Petrino's system :lol:. You can critique his accuracy, his durability — but no need to just spitball nonsense.

I think a lot of people still holding onto their opinions of Lamar pre draft. A lot of these so called experts said he shouldn't even play QB then he goes and wins MVP in only his second year. He made a lot of people look dumb so now folks keep moving the goalposts. Now a QB won/loss record don't matter. Now MVP's don't matter. Leading the league in TD's don't matter. :lol:
Just waiting to see if Herbert gets the same "can't win in the playoffs" narrative that Lamar got.

So is the idea that Greg Roman is the only OC who can figure out how to make it work with Lamar. The guy played QB in Bobby Petrino's system :lol:. You can critique his accuracy, his durability — but no need to just spitball nonsense.
He was ballin in Petrino’s system at that.

Just waiting to see if Herbert gets the same "can't win in the playoffs" narrative that Lamar got.
I’d argue that Herbert was the reason they lost that game if I’m honest. His inability to move the chains in the second half was criminal. Just pathetic performance by him.

Either Tom Brady or the Cowboys get eliminated tonight. The internets should be going nuts tonight lmao.

A lot of people have been saying Tom Brady should go be a family man most of the season. Meanwhile, Micah Parsons is the next LT, Zeke byke and CeeDee is really earning that #88. Not to mention that Cowboys were 12-5 (in a division with 3 playoff teams) to the Bucs 8-9 (in a weak division). Thomas is playing with house money when it comes to slander IMO.

Herbo actually had the chance to avoid any slander too because his coach insisted on passing despite their lofty lead but he didn't come through. Mild Mannered Philip Rivers.

Yea the whole 'MNF' in the playoffs thing doesn't sit right with me...

Definitely is a disadvantage

Definitely boils down to a money grab and connects to a point I made yesterday about the 7 seeds.

I could have a gripe as a Niners fan that we had to play the first game on the wildcard weekend slate.

We lost a day last week.

It’s a double whammy that for the Bucs/Cowboys but that’s on the league.

I fully think the league has its own set of odds makers or people that predict the outcome of the games.

Put the top seeds on early cause they “should” smoke them.

I think the league anticipated Vikings/Niners and Cowboys/Eagles for the NFC but the Giants pull a rabbit out the hat like syke!

Forgot what show I was watching on Fox Sports, but a guy suggested Ravens trade Lamar to Chicago for Fields. Uhhh no thanks.

it's ridiculous IMO. great for fans, terrible for teams. but the league loves a good money grab
Is it really great for us? Did we NEED a Monday game?

Do we need Thursday games???

WE'RE ALL COMPLICIT

mqdefault (2).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom