NFL MVP so far?

I called the Brett Favre for MVP in week 3...

...I also said the Packers were taking the North though so... hahahahha

I do honestly think Favre will take it though, he's going to finish the season with under 10 picks. How wild is that?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Those stats are flawed, they go up by so much that they drop back letting teams get yards in garbage time. Those stats never tell the story, how I measure defense is on scoring/points allowed. To each their own though, I would say Vikes have the best dline in FB and a top 5 D easy.
They aren't even in the Top 15 for scoring defense... They aren't in the Top 15 in Takeaways...

They lead the league in sacks, but other than that? Kinda MEH statistically...

I think they're better than those numbers indicate too, but in the playoffs off defense alone? Not so much.

Peyton
Brees
Farve
Roethlisberger (seriously if the Steelers keep winning, he has the stats as well this year)

Non-QBs
Benson
Peterson
Jared Allen

I don't know, I'm sure there are other good candidates

MVP so far?..Manning, because he has less weapons unlike Brees or Favre but still manage to win every game so far. But the MVP will be the one with the mostwins at the end of the season.

it'll be favre just because..... that season when brady had 50 TDs, someone voted for Favre over Brady..... trust me it'll be Favre. unless the Vikingsfinish 8-8 and miss the playoffs.

Manning or Brees, Manning or Brees, Manning or Brees, Manning, Brees, Manning, Brees....Flip a coin at this point.

Drew Brees. Not that Payton doesn't deserve it, but Brees is playing at such a high level right now.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Dummies at my job swear it's Brett Favre. Even made a bet with them, that he won't be in the top 5.
You're gonna lose that bet.

And as of right now, Peyton is the MVP...but Brees isn't that far behind him.

I would go with Peyton. The way he dissects opposing D's (no amechi) is insane.

Brees is having one hell of a season, but I don't think it has been quite as good as Peytons.

Drew Brees
pimp.gif

Chris Johnson.
He really stands out and delivers amazing performances every game day.

Back
Top Bottom