NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

5155487059_67ae568261_o.png

No thats just stretchable tape, has more give than regular tape but still pretty firm..... and Ochocinco switched at halftime, I wonder what the reason was?

No thats just stretchable tape, has more give than regular tape but still pretty firm..... and Ochocinco switched at halftime, I wonder what the reason was?

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

His ankles got rolled up on while blocking, then he came out taped and wearing new shoes in the 2nd half.  I'm assuming that may have been the reason.

His ankles got rolled up on while blocking, then he came out taped and wearing new shoes in the 2nd half.  I'm assuming that may have been the reason.

Originally Posted by jcliz

I need to get some of that tape... is it Powerflex Tape?

Originally Posted by Zues87

I don't think its a certain brand but i'm not sure.... I've seen some at some sporting good stores.

Originally Posted by Zues87

I don't think its a certain brand but i'm not sure.... I've seen some at some sporting good stores.

I think players are supposed to wear cleats that are color-coordinated with the uni's.  Chad got fined for wearing the gold cleats.

I think players are supposed to wear cleats that are color-coordinated with the uni's.  Chad got fined for wearing the gold cleats.

I was shocked to find these at a local sports store, new in package. I had to buy them. 

Anyone know of guys that wore these in the black/white colorway? I can only seem to find pictures of guys wearing the grey version.

Braylon

Boldin

Back
Top Bottom