NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

I was shocked to find these at a local sports store, new in package. I had to buy them. 

Anyone know of guys that wore these in the black/white colorway? I can only seem to find pictures of guys wearing the grey version.

Braylon

Boldin

Anyone know of guys that wore these in the black/white colorway?

I'm not sure if there were guys in the league that would've worn them with the NFL shield, but the guys in college have to wear grey gloves, so none of them will be wearing them

Anyone know of guys that wore these in the black/white colorway?

I'm not sure if there were guys in the league that would've worn them with the NFL shield, but the guys in college have to wear grey gloves, so none of them will be wearing them

doogie24,

Look up pics of Peter Warrick at FSU in the 1999 Sugar Bowl Championship against Michael Vick no less. He was rocking these gloves, the NFL version that is, meaning the Swoosh was on the index finger, not the strap. A lot of the Noles were actually. Plus in the league, Ray Lewis, Tiki Barber, and Charles Woodson rocked these all the time, Woodson especially. Lewis always wore two different colors, black/white on one hand, and purple/black on the other. Tiki had red/white/blue versions too. I am jealous you found a pair of those; I still have mine, with the Alpha Project logo on there too, just wish I had a fresh pair.

doogie24,

Look up pics of Peter Warrick at FSU in the 1999 Sugar Bowl Championship against Michael Vick no less. He was rocking these gloves, the NFL version that is, meaning the Swoosh was on the index finger, not the strap. A lot of the Noles were actually. Plus in the league, Ray Lewis, Tiki Barber, and Charles Woodson rocked these all the time, Woodson especially. Lewis always wore two different colors, black/white on one hand, and purple/black on the other. Tiki had red/white/blue versions too. I am jealous you found a pair of those; I still have mine, with the Alpha Project logo on there too, just wish I had a fresh pair.

Tom Brady in Nike Bosses. He's officially with Under Armour now. Disappointing, Under Armour's cleats are terrible, and he wore some of my favorite Nike PEs.
58a224191a41665cf83b2b9343842ca8-getty-98610644cm023_new_england_p.jpg

Tom Brady in Nike Bosses. He's officially with Under Armour now. Disappointing, Under Armour's cleats are terrible, and he wore some of my favorite Nike PEs.
58a224191a41665cf83b2b9343842ca8-getty-98610644cm023_new_england_p.jpg

T.O. with some insane Cutter's and Cleats

What Jordan's?

Hester lookin clean with the Swoosh

Very different Speed TD's....

T.O. with some insane Cutter's and Cleats

What Jordan's?

Hester lookin clean with the Swoosh

Very different Speed TD's....

doogie24 wrote:
I was shocked to find these at a local sports store, new in package. I had to buy them. 

Anyone know of guys that wore these in the black/white colorway? I can only seem to find pictures of guys wearing the grey version.

Yep the original Nike Magnigrip Elite gloves
JTjets800_339242e.jpg

alg_giants_barber.jpg

Ray_Lewis-Titan_TD_display_image.jpg

doogie24 wrote:

Yep the original Nike Magnigrip Elite gloves
JTjets800_339242e.jpg

alg_giants_barber.jpg

Ray_Lewis-Titan_TD_display_image.jpg

Aha Mister Friendly found the pic of Ray Lewis I was talking about. Takeo Spikes cleat bottoms are serious!!!

Aha Mister Friendly found the pic of Ray Lewis I was talking about. Takeo Spikes cleat bottoms are serious!!!

Loved those gloves. Had the grey pair for high school and beat the crap out of them. By the end of the season they smelled...
sick.gif

peter_warrick_display_image.jpg

If I remember correctly they released those two years in a row didn't they? I have my first pair w/ the OG version of Nike's tack on gloves and the second pair I got was when I raided KU's equipment room back when they were still w/ Nike and they had more the sticky tack on the gloves like you see now days.

Loved those gloves. Had the grey pair for high school and beat the crap out of them. By the end of the season they smelled...
sick.gif

peter_warrick_display_image.jpg

If I remember correctly they released those two years in a row didn't they? I have my first pair w/ the OG version of Nike's tack on gloves and the second pair I got was when I raided KU's equipment room back when they were still w/ Nike and they had more the sticky tack on the gloves like you see now days.

^^ Yep the first ones released were of the old school magnigrip that was kinda rough, then they released them the next year with the "newer" slick magnigrip.

By far my favorite Nike football gloves of all time!

^^ Yep the first ones released were of the old school magnigrip that was kinda rough, then they released them the next year with the "newer" slick magnigrip.

By far my favorite Nike football gloves of all time!

Back
Top Bottom