NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

i loved our uniforms yesterday for the civil war game. CF helmet, white uni, grey pants, chrome cleats =
pimp.gif

i loved our uniforms yesterday for the civil war game. CF helmet, white uni, grey pants, chrome cleats =
pimp.gif

Honestly I hate the silver that has been showing up in Oregon's uniforms throughout the season. It breaks up an otherwise great color combination. I also don't like the wings on the shoulders, nor did I like the diamond steel pattern. The past several years Nike has been trying to do too much with Oregon's uniforms.

Honestly I hate the silver that has been showing up in Oregon's uniforms throughout the season. It breaks up an otherwise great color combination. I also don't like the wings on the shoulders, nor did I like the diamond steel pattern. The past several years Nike has been trying to do too much with Oregon's uniforms.

^

i know i need them vapors in my life

im mad i got homeboys n class mates that play for a lot of NCAA teams but no connects on Oregon SMH

^

im mad i got homeboys n class mates that play for a lot of NCAA teams but no connects on Oregon SMH

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^

one of the hardest schools to get connects at, everyone wants to get there hands on O gear once they see it lol 

^

one of the hardest schools to get connects at, everyone wants to get there hands on O gear once they see it lol 

Originally Posted by jayli

any chance someone can get their hands on the oregon silver vapor carbons?  they look too slick.
I have no idea where to get these, and Oregon keeps a pretty tight grip on their players as far as equipment goes

any chance someone can get their hands on the oregon silver vapor carbons?  they look too slick.
I have no idea where to get these, and Oregon keeps a pretty tight grip on their players as far as equipment goes

Originally Posted by vctry20

ohhh reaaalllllyyy............................? 
I definitely agree that those silver vapors are fire!

Originally Posted by vctry20

ohhh reaaalllllyyy............................? 
I definitely agree that those silver vapors are fire!

I remember eastbay putting up the chrome vapor 4.2s Larry fitz would wear and NTer ordered them and posted pics

They look exactly like Oregon

I remember eastbay putting up the chrome vapor 4.2s Larry fitz would wear and NTer ordered them and posted pics

Ha, that was me.  And they do look great, I get comments on them all the time when I play.  But they're getting pretty beat up, and I wouldn't mind some flywire in my kicks.

I'd love to get my hands on the gold ones they made for the combine last year, but I have zero connects.  Hell I think most of the pro combat cleats were sick, I'd take any pairs of those if I could.

Ha, that was me.  And they do look great, I get comments on them all the time when I play.  But they're getting pretty beat up, and I wouldn't mind some flywire in my kicks.

I'd love to get my hands on the gold ones they made for the combine last year, but I have zero connects.  Hell I think most of the pro combat cleats were sick, I'd take any pairs of those if I could.

^

I liked how Nike just all of a sudden released the all chrome Vapors on Eastbay

I wish they would do that with this years vapors

Might come true cause they put up the pro combat gloves for sale after each team wore there jerseys

I need Oregons chromes, TCUs white/purple, & LSUs White/Gold to complete my collection

Back
Top Bottom