NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

^

I liked how Nike just all of a sudden released the all chrome Vapors on Eastbay

I wish they would do that with this years vapors

Might come true cause they put up the pro combat gloves for sale after each team wore there jerseys

I need Oregons chromes, TCUs white/purple, & LSUs White/Gold to complete my collection

Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by jayli

any chance someone can get their hands on the oregon silver vapor carbons?  they look too slick.
I have no idea where to get these, and Oregon keeps a pretty tight grip on their players as far as equipment goes

laugh.gif
 theres a few of us in this threat that would beg to differ lol

Originally Posted by vctry20

any chance someone can get their hands on the oregon silver vapor carbons?  they look too slick.
I have no idea where to get these, and Oregon keeps a pretty tight grip on their players as far as equipment goes

laugh.gif
 theres a few of us in this threat that would beg to differ lol

We went over it a few pages ago and decided they were some sort of low top Jordan Jaq BQ custom made for Andre. You can see they don't really look much like the CP3.IV at all apart from the vents which can also be found on the Jaq BQ:

3c57e3d60f2cfd070784e71.jpg

3db54e6aafc6f2ecd2ae2ce.jpg

35f541782812941ee47d0aa.jpg

3572c918dc8facf67236f66.jpg

You can see they have some sort of mudguard-like panel across the forefoot instead of the clean toebox of the CP3.IV, and they lack the mesh heel and circular Jordan logo therein.

We went over it a few pages ago and decided they were some sort of low top Jordan Jaq BQ custom made for Andre. You can see they don't really look much like the CP3.IV at all apart from the vents which can also be found on the Jaq BQ:

3c57e3d60f2cfd070784e71.jpg

3db54e6aafc6f2ecd2ae2ce.jpg

35f541782812941ee47d0aa.jpg

3572c918dc8facf67236f66.jpg

You can see they have some sort of mudguard-like panel across the forefoot instead of the clean toebox of the CP3.IV, and they lack the mesh heel and circular Jordan logo therein.

jordan is due to put out a new cleat sometime soon, its been a few years (i think). this could be something new

jordan is due to put out a new cleat sometime soon, its been a few years (i think). this could be something new

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^

Might come true cause they put up the pro combat gloves for sale after each team wore there jerseys

I need Oregons chromes, TCUs white/purple, & LSUs White/Gold to complete my collection
Are you saying that you got your hands on a pair of each of the other pro combat vapors from this year?  How'd you manage to swing that?

And if someone in this thread does have oregon connects, I'd be grateful...

^

Are you saying that you got your hands on a pair of each of the other pro combat vapors from this year?  How'd you manage to swing that?

^

Trust me, there's people here with Oregon connects. I just don't think they're gonna be sharing it anytime soon 

^

Trust me, there's people here with Oregon connects. I just don't think they're gonna be sharing it anytime soon 

^

haha..ive been collecting oregon gear for almost 2 years..and im just now starting to find some... 
while we're talking about oregon...heres a lil teaser for you guys

^

haha..ive been collecting oregon gear for almost 2 years..and im just now starting to find some... 
while we're talking about oregon...heres a lil teaser for you guys

I may be mistaken, but it looked like Chris Johnson was wearing PE Throwback TDs. The only thing that really makes me wonder is because they have no ankle straps, and maybe a midfoot strap. It may just be color blocking that makes them look likea midfoot strap. Hines Ward has worn them for several seasons.
e813d1ba330261274f6efb1c144ad32f-getty-98811116al024_indianapolis_.jpg

img_4a9e81c685880_38774.jpg

I may be mistaken, but it looked like Chris Johnson was wearing PE Throwback TDs. The only thing that really makes me wonder is because they have no ankle straps, and maybe a midfoot strap. It may just be color blocking that makes them look likea midfoot strap. Hines Ward has worn them for several seasons.
e813d1ba330261274f6efb1c144ad32f-getty-98811116al024_indianapolis_.jpg

img_4a9e81c685880_38774.jpg

Back
Top Bottom