NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

They have the colors of the Talons on Nikefootball.com that players from both teams are going to be wearing tmr..... Steelers get a gold plated bottom

Actually the entire pack is available on NDC now - Huaraches, Vapor Carbon Fly, Alpha w/ both plates & the Gloves...

I want a pair of the Carbons badly but want to see the options on NikeID before pulling the trigged - $140

Difference between Alphas is $100 Speed vs $195 Talon.

Actually the entire pack is available on NDC now - Huaraches, Vapor Carbon Fly, Alpha w/ both plates & the Gloves...

I want a pair of the Carbons badly but want to see the options on NikeID before pulling the trigged - $140

Difference between Alphas is $100 Speed vs $195 Talon.

pimp.gif

255q7gg.jpg

They'll be back up around 7pm EST during the Super Bowl. I had a pair of the Vapor Carbons in my cart, and had all fields filled out from earlier when they were up. I went ahead and hit process order, and they processed it. Got my Swoosh confirmation. I'm good to go!

The Alpha Talons are the only shoes from the Alpha Collection that aren't discounted on Swoosh. Vapor Carbons were $84, the Speeds were $60. Alpha Talons still at $195. The Huaraches were $70 something.

I'll wait till the Alpha Talons go on discount. I doubt many people will be buying a $195 3/4 cleat. The Vapor Carbons are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I'm glad they have volt in them too since my flag football team's jerseys are Volt.

They'll be back up around 7pm EST during the Super Bowl. I had a pair of the Vapor Carbons in my cart, and had all fields filled out from earlier when they were up. I went ahead and hit process order, and they processed it. Got my Swoosh confirmation. I'm good to go!

The Alpha Talons are the only shoes from the Alpha Collection that aren't discounted on Swoosh. Vapor Carbons were $84, the Speeds were $60. Alpha Talons still at $195. The Huaraches were $70 something.

I'll wait till the Alpha Talons go on discount. I doubt many people will be buying a $195 3/4 cleat. The Vapor Carbons are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I'm glad they have volt in them too since my flag football team's jerseys are Volt.

I can't believe they excluded the Vapor carbon flys from discounts on Eastbay...the Huaraches weren't and the speeds weren't but the speeds and flys are...$%+

I can't believe they excluded the Vapor carbon flys from discounts on Eastbay...the Huaraches weren't and the speeds weren't but the speeds and flys are...$%+

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Where are the Carbon Vapors? Are the Alpha Speeds going on iD too?
They are not up yet, I was hoping to before pulling the trigger on the regular version released w/ all the Alpha pack...

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Where are the Carbon Vapors? Are the Alpha Speeds going on iD too?
They are not up yet, I was hoping to before pulling the trigger on the regular version released w/ all the Alpha pack...

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Ok so I read a few pages here and im confused. Whats the difference between the Talon plate and the speed plate?

Talon plate is new tech. It has the retractable grips on it.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Ok so I read a few pages here and im confused. Whats the difference between the Talon plate and the speed plate?

Talon plate is new tech. It has the retractable grips on it.

Back
Top Bottom