NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

any AFC talons popped up on Ebay yet?

They are just Red Talons. The game just ended like 3 days ago, I dont know if most of the Pro Bowl players or equipment staff are even settled at home yet considering most of them probably are going to the Super Bowl this week.

I would give it a couple of weeks.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

any AFC talons popped up on Ebay yet?

They are just Red Talons. The game just ended like 3 days ago, I dont know if most of the Pro Bowl players or equipment staff are even settled at home yet considering most of them probably are going to the Super Bowl this week.

I would give it a couple of weeks.

went to NIke id to see if the carbon vapors were up since it said it would be up on 2/5/2011.. not their lol

went to NIke id to see if the carbon vapors were up since it said it would be up on 2/5/2011.. not their lol

Just noticed that Vapor Carbons (blk/red, all blk) were $77 @ my local Niketown.

Just noticed that Vapor Carbons (blk/red, all blk) were $77 @ my local Niketown.

I WANT VAPOR ID'SSSSS
mad.gif

midnight release maybe? the alpha talon s come out tomorrow at 7 pm, i would kinda make sense if they came out at the same time. thats also assuming that the talons go on ID as well....

midnight release maybe? the alpha talon s come out tomorrow at 7 pm, i would kinda make sense if they came out at the same time. thats also assuming that the talons go on ID as well....

They have the colors of the Talons on Nikefootball.com that players from both teams are going to be wearing tmr..... Steelers get a gold plated bottom

Back
Top Bottom