NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

New Nike Alpha Vapor One's up on Eastbay now and them &%$# are TOUGH... I haven't bought cleats since highschool but I night drop $109 to get these now

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Those Alpha Vapor Ones are fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire.. my last purchase was in February i got all black carbon vapors.. i want these metallic ones so bad!

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Those Alpha Vapor Ones are fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire.. my last purchase was in February i got all black carbon vapors.. i want these metallic ones so bad!

man, Nike Zoom Vapor Carbon Fly TD - Mens - Metallic Platinum/Volt/Dark Grey were up on $$!#%.. now they're gone for good. didn't pull the trigger and now im regretting it.

man, Nike Zoom Vapor Carbon Fly TD - Mens - Metallic Platinum/Volt/Dark Grey were up on $$!#%.. now they're gone for good. didn't pull the trigger and now im regretting it.

Swoosh discount makes it worth the wait
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

For anyone interested, UNC has received pro combat uniforms for this season, likely to be worn against Miami in Chapel Hill. My source with the team, a senior manager told me white helmets, navy jerseys, and an assortment of pant options.

For anyone interested, UNC has received pro combat uniforms for this season, likely to be worn against Miami in Chapel Hill. My source with the team, a senior manager told me white helmets, navy jerseys, and an assortment of pant options.

I think i'm going to pull the trigger on the nike vapor alpha ones id, hopefully there as comfortable as the carbons. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think i'm going to pull the trigger on the nike vapor alpha ones id, hopefully there as comfortable as the carbons. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Weird.  Nike hasn't given any other pro combat rivalry school multiple pants options.    And this would be way earlier than any other pro combat rivalry school got their uniforms.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Weird.  Nike hasn't given any other pro combat rivalry school multiple pants options.    And this would be way earlier than any other pro combat rivalry school got their uniforms.

Back
Top Bottom