NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

fvahk9.jpg

2469kl5.jpg

4lpqvm.jpg

r1n41x.jpg

those are just the new jerseys not the special "Pro Combat Edtion" that they do each season

remeber Pro Combat is the cut and material used on the jersey......The special ones that they do each season have not been released yet

those are just the new jerseys not the special "Pro Combat Edtion" that they do each season

remeber Pro Combat is the cut and material used on the jersey......The special ones that they do each season have not been released yet

Some interesting stuff on ebay right now, both for pretty cheap.  I've never seen either of these, but it's been awhile since I've looked for cleats.  Sorry if this is old news:

Air Throwback SC (in multiple colors: green, red, purple, navy)
1106698334144040_1.jpg

Air Marauder 3/4 (Big Ben's typical cleat) also in a royal colorway
140.jpg

Some interesting stuff on ebay right now, both for pretty cheap.  I've never seen either of these, but it's been awhile since I've looked for cleats.  Sorry if this is old news:

Air Throwback SC (in multiple colors: green, red, purple, navy)
1106698334144040_1.jpg

Air Marauder 3/4 (Big Ben's typical cleat) also in a royal colorway
140.jpg

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Although those aren't Boise's "Pro Combat" edition jerseys, those jerseys have the same cut and material as the pro combats.... A few schools have the pro combat jersey technology as their regular jerseys with Boise being one of them

Although those aren't Boise's "Pro Combat" edition jerseys, those jerseys have the same cut and material as the pro combats.... A few schools have the pro combat jersey technology as their regular jerseys with Boise being one of them

I don't like Boise new jerseys....the one's they had were straight...i feel like Nike will make them the new Oregon...

I don't like Boise new jerseys....the one's they had were straight...i feel like Nike will make them the new Oregon...

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

the problem is people get lazy with the terminology.  Boise's regular 2010 jerseys ARE Pro Combat jerseys.  Pro Combat is the cut and material.  Boise's regular 2010 jerseys uniforms ARE NOT Pro Combat Rivalry uniforms, which are the same cut and material as pro combat uniforms, but with a special design.  Boise's VT game uniforms are pro combat rivalry uniforms.  The uniforms Boise wore in the bowl game last season and the uniforms Boise (TCU, Purdue, etc...) will wear in 2011 are Nike Speed Machine uniforms.

Just to be clear:

Nike Pro Combat Rivalry:
VT-Boise-08.jpg

Nike Pro Combat:
Boise%20State%2011.18.10.jpg

Nike Speed Machine:
fvahk9.jpg

(best way to tell on these is the neckline)

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

the problem is people get lazy with the terminology.  Boise's regular 2010 jerseys ARE Pro Combat jerseys.  Pro Combat is the cut and material.  Boise's regular 2010 jerseys uniforms ARE NOT Pro Combat Rivalry uniforms, which are the same cut and material as pro combat uniforms, but with a special design.  Boise's VT game uniforms are pro combat rivalry uniforms.  The uniforms Boise wore in the bowl game last season and the uniforms Boise (TCU, Purdue, etc...) will wear in 2011 are Nike Speed Machine uniforms.

Just to be clear:

Nike Pro Combat Rivalry:
VT-Boise-08.jpg

Nike Pro Combat:
Boise%20State%2011.18.10.jpg

Nike Speed Machine:
fvahk9.jpg

(best way to tell on these is the neckline)

does anybody think the alpha talons are worth pretty much $200, I really like the cleat, but the price is very expensive.

does anybody think the alpha talons are worth pretty much $200, I really like the cleat, but the price is very expensive.

they sell Alpha speeds for 100 bucks, so thats saying the different plate on the bottom is worth an extra 100 bucks.
Passed on them to ID some Vapors

Back
Top Bottom