NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

So I according to the College Football thread in the S&T the Nike Elite socks seen at the Opening are out?
Funny you both mention that probably two weeks after the NC game I found a guy selling a pair of game worn Vapors from the NC game for like $100 bucks. He must have gotten wind that those things are worth way more then that and before I could buy em he changed the price to $300.

So I according to the College Football thread in the S&T the Nike Elite socks seen at the Opening are out?
Funny you both mention that probably two weeks after the NC game I found a guy selling a pair of game worn Vapors from the NC game for like $100 bucks. He must have gotten wind that those things are worth way more then that and before I could buy em he changed the price to $300.

^
yeah after the game I seen about 15 of on Ebay from size 9 all the way to 12

so mad I didnt cop em even if they was $200

this year im gonna be all over it...I got connects at most of the pro combat schools except Boise St & Oregon

^
yeah after the game I seen about 15 of on Ebay from size 9 all the way to 12

so mad I didnt cop em even if they was $200

this year im gonna be all over it...I got connects at most of the pro combat schools except Boise St & Oregon

Anyone try out the new Alpha Vapor's yet? Still wondering if they are anywhere near as good as the Vapor Carbons...

Anyone try out the new Alpha Vapor's yet? Still wondering if they are anywhere near as good as the Vapor Carbons...

24epfgk.jpg

pimp.gif
@bullets14 for the find on those neon socks. Never would have thought to look or even known about that website.
pimp.gif
@ those Jordan 3's w/ the chrome plate and the mystery cleat at the top w/ the UNC blue fade to chrome.

Those neon socks must have crashed the site...
embarassed.gif

"Server is currently unavailable or down for maintenance."

pimp.gif
@bullets14 for the find on those neon socks. Never would have thought to look or even known about that website.
pimp.gif
@ those Jordan 3's w/ the chrome plate and the mystery cleat at the top w/ the UNC blue fade to chrome.

Those neon socks must have crashed the site...
embarassed.gif

"Server is currently unavailable or down for maintenance."

much love to Jayli idk if its in the rules to post that link but thanks

thank you bullets for posting the socks

hopefully I can land this pair of cleats

kinda low on money tho cause of the retro XI i.e.'s BUT im goin out at all cost to get these

much love to Jayli idk if its in the rules to post that link but thanks

thank you bullets for posting the socks

hopefully I can land this pair of cleats

kinda low on money tho cause of the retro XI i.e.'s BUT im goin out at all cost to get these

I ordered 3 pairs of the socks, figure they'll go with my volt vapors pretty nicely 
smile.gif

Are links against the rules?  I have no clue but hopefully you'll be able to get those - I don't see them too often on ebay anymore.

Back
Top Bottom