NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Originally Posted by HoyaTank

Originally Posted by buckeye63

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Can anybody have a hookup that can get these? Its getting hard to find destroyers

41c-pLJElIL.jpg
check amazon, they dont have a ton of sizes but ive seen them on there
http://www.shoezoo.com/nike-zoom-merciless-pro-shark-football-cleats-352639-018.html
PAAAAAKKCPPIIOJB.jpg

http://www.shoezoo.com/nike-zoom-merciless-destroyer-football-shoes-352636-018.html

PAAAAAGHDIDKIPJB.jpg

Thanks but they dont have my size in the Destroyers

Originally Posted by HoyaTank

Originally Posted by buckeye63

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Can anybody have a hookup that can get these? Its getting hard to find destroyers

41c-pLJElIL.jpg
check amazon, they dont have a ton of sizes but ive seen them on there
http://www.shoezoo.com/nike-zoom-merciless-pro-shark-football-cleats-352639-018.html
PAAAAAKKCPPIIOJB.jpg

http://www.shoezoo.com/nike-zoom-merciless-destroyer-football-shoes-352636-018.html

PAAAAAGHDIDKIPJB.jpg

Thanks but they dont have my size in the Destroyers

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

^
everything he has on in that pic is up on eastbay from the gloves, cleats, dri fit FSU shorts, to the practice jersey

when they get some player only stuff I will post

Those shorts are player only.  I know you have said they aren't a couple of times, but the ones you are taking about aren't the same.  Different material and different placement of logos.
I thought I mentioned that there was some differences I guess I didnt

but the only difference is the logo placement and the player issued numbers on the side

its says its the same material tho cause I my roommate plays for FSU and in the corner its says Dri Fit in the 3M reflector material and in the description on Eastbay its says Dri Fit

idk......I could careless about the shorts I focus on the rare stuff
laugh.gif

im in the process now of getting FSU and Florida old pro combat vapors

You can think they are the same all you want, but they aren't.  Different material.  Different length.  Different template.  Different logos.  Different logo placement.  Etc...  The only thing the same is the color (and that's just bc they are school colors).  And just because both are dri-fit doesn't mean they are the same material.  'Dri-fit' is a marketing term, not a material.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

^
everything he has on in that pic is up on eastbay from the gloves, cleats, dri fit FSU shorts, to the practice jersey

when they get some player only stuff I will post

Those shorts are player only.  I know you have said they aren't a couple of times, but the ones you are taking about aren't the same.  Different material and different placement of logos.
I thought I mentioned that there was some differences I guess I didnt

but the only difference is the logo placement and the player issued numbers on the side

its says its the same material tho cause I my roommate plays for FSU and in the corner its says Dri Fit in the 3M reflector material and in the description on Eastbay its says Dri Fit

idk......I could careless about the shorts I focus on the rare stuff
laugh.gif

im in the process now of getting FSU and Florida old pro combat vapors

You can think they are the same all you want, but they aren't.  Different material.  Different length.  Different template.  Different logos.  Different logo placement.  Etc...  The only thing the same is the color (and that's just bc they are school colors).  And just because both are dri-fit doesn't mean they are the same material.  'Dri-fit' is a marketing term, not a material.

Either way they are just shorts no biggy I thought they was the same style......nothing important tho
laugh.gif

I just remembered the TE I played with in High School plays for Army
happy.gif
Hopefully they have some dope pro combats cause he will be getting a phone call and a tweet

Either way they are just shorts no biggy I thought they was the same style......nothing important tho
laugh.gif

I just remembered the TE I played with in High School plays for Army
happy.gif
Hopefully they have some dope pro combats cause he will be getting a phone call and a tweet

Originally Posted by shoes604

Do the player issued shorts have pockets on them?
Don't think so. 

FOq9U.St.58.jpg

laugh.gif

Agreed that it's no biggie, but I was going to kept correcting you as long as you kept getting it wrong.

Originally Posted by shoes604

Do the player issued shorts have pockets on them?
Don't think so. 

FOq9U.St.58.jpg

laugh.gif

Agreed that it's no biggie, but I was going to kept correcting you as long as you kept getting it wrong.

^
yea I Miami just released all the uni's they are wearing this year and it sad to say Coach Golden has cut out all our combos

No more green! No more black and white cleats!

We are just gonna wear Orange tops and whit bottoms for home games

And all white for away games

Which is gonna mess up our tradition of wearing Orange pants vs our instate rivals FSU n Florida and wearing black socks n black cleats

Hopefully it's just this year

Damn ! I was looking forward to Miami combo uniforms. Even tho im a VTech fan i love The U's uniforms.

^
yea I Miami just released all the uni's they are wearing this year and it sad to say Coach Golden has cut out all our combos

No more green! No more black and white cleats!

We are just gonna wear Orange tops and whit bottoms for home games

And all white for away games

Which is gonna mess up our tradition of wearing Orange pants vs our instate rivals FSU n Florida and wearing black socks n black cleats

Hopefully it's just this year

Damn ! I was looking forward to Miami combo uniforms. Even tho im a VTech fan i love The U's uniforms.

seems like every one these days are wearing Revo's, DNA's, and Speeds.....a few Air's here and there

what happend to the days when every player wanted the Robot aka Box aka Bird Cage?

This is what I wore all through high school!

I guess everybody got tired of getting dizzy after every hit
roll.gif

That pad on your forehead felt like a brick!

When I got to college I tried on a DNA for the 1st time it felt like pillows was on my head
pimp.gif

seems like every one these days are wearing Revo's, DNA's, and Speeds.....a few Air's here and there

what happend to the days when every player wanted the Robot aka Box aka Bird Cage?

This is what I wore all through high school!

I guess everybody got tired of getting dizzy after every hit
roll.gif

That pad on your forehead felt like a brick!

When I got to college I tried on a DNA for the 1st time it felt like pillows was on my head
pimp.gif

Player safety should always come first especially when you are dealing w/ your head but that being said MAN are those new helmets everyone is wearing now days UGLY. Seems like it is almost mandatory that NFL players wear those new helmets. 

15TAsn.SlMa.81.jpg

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Not NCAA but you get the drift. [/font]Just give me my Oakley visor, corner face mask (like Deion, lol) and a high hook up Adams chin strap and I would be good.

Player safety should always come first especially when you are dealing w/ your head but that being said MAN are those new helmets everyone is wearing now days UGLY. Seems like it is almost mandatory that NFL players wear those new helmets. 

15TAsn.SlMa.81.jpg

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Not NCAA but you get the drift. [/font]Just give me my Oakley visor, corner face mask (like Deion, lol) and a high hook up Adams chin strap and I would be good.

When I first got my DNA I thought it was ugly as hell and hated it, but I realized performance > looks, besides mine looks good with my Nike visor

Back
Top Bottom