NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

@KingJames yeah Oregon has alot of options so that means more gear but Oregon keeps tight on it getting out

@KingJames yeah Oregon has alot of options so that means more gear but Oregon keeps tight on it getting out

PSTB - glad to see you copped the oregon cleats, I know I love mine.  I was gonna rock them with the socks & gloves last week but it was raining so I decided to hold off...the rain/snow caused my chrome vapor 4.2s to chip and I don't want that to happen to my oregon ones.  Will take a pic this week with the whole getup.

I wish I had some connects to trade, I'm too old to know anyone playing, unfortunately

PSTB - glad to see you copped the oregon cleats, I know I love mine.  I was gonna rock them with the socks & gloves last week but it was raining so I decided to hold off...the rain/snow caused my chrome vapor 4.2s to chip and I don't want that to happen to my oregon ones.  Will take a pic this week with the whole getup.

I wish I had some connects to trade, I'm too old to know anyone playing, unfortunately

Originally Posted by Shox23

This year Boise, Georgia, Ohio State, Army, Navy, Oregon, LSU, and Stanford are getting pro combats, does any know what gear will come out for these teams?
Not yet.  Might check with the eastbay guy.  They usually have a list of what's incoming for each team.

Originally Posted by Shox23

This year Boise, Georgia, Ohio State, Army, Navy, Oregon, LSU, and Stanford are getting pro combats, does any know what gear will come out for these teams?
Not yet.  Might check with the eastbay guy.  They usually have a list of what's incoming for each team.

PleaseSayTheBaby23 wrote:
@Shox23 I think they are gonna add more schools to that list......i could be wrong

I just remember when they released the pro combats last year they said Miami was gonna have something special the next year

I don't think so and that was before Miami had a new coach who wanted to go back to the old look.

PleaseSayTheBaby23 wrote:
@Shox23 I think they are gonna add more schools to that list......i could be wrong

I just remember when they released the pro combats last year they said Miami was gonna have something special the next year

I don't think so and that was before Miami had a new coach who wanted to go back to the old look.

^
yea I Miami just released all the uni's they are wearing this year and it sad to say Coach Golden has cut out all our combos

No more green! No more black and white cleats!

We are just gonna wear Orange tops and whit bottoms for home games

And all white for away games

Which is gonna mess up our tradition of wearing Orange pants vs our instate rivals FSU n Florida and wearing black socks n black cleats

Hopefully it's just this year

^
yea I Miami just released all the uni's they are wearing this year and it sad to say Coach Golden has cut out all our combos

Which is gonna mess up our tradition of wearing Orange pants vs our instate rivals FSU n Florida and wearing black socks n black cleats

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^

I doubt it.  If anything, I expect the 2012 jerseys to look like the ones from the 80s.

^

I doubt it.  If anything, I expect the 2012 jerseys to look like the ones from the 80s.

So far I havent seen any indication the jerseys are gonna change as far as looks

but then again I could be wrong cause the spring game was in there 2010 unis

most times when teams do that they have a new uniform they using for there game unis so the old current ones become practice unis

So far I havent seen any indication the jerseys are gonna change as far as looks

most times when teams do that they have a new uniform they using for there game unis so the old current ones become practice unis

I think it may have been too late to order the new (old) look for this season, that's why I was saying I wouldn't be surprised to see them in 2012.

I think it may have been too late to order the new (old) look for this season, that's why I was saying I wouldn't be surprised to see them in 2012.

Hope not Miami brought the swagger back to football with the 2000 unis

Those defined the new era of our football the Sean Taylors, Jermey Shockys, Ed Reeds, Devin Hesters, Andre Johnsons, Santana Moss all wore those new styled unis

Miami & Oregon was the 1st schools to use the Nike pipe style unis

thats why the Oregon & Miami font look a like and are copyrighted by Nike

TRENDSETTERS

1st

then

Then we switched it up and was gennie pigs for Nike and the pipe style jerseys

and that brought more schools to follow what Nike was doing

Hoover High school should be sending us some money
laugh.gif

which bring us up to date

Al Golden shouldn't be aloud to just come in and have us go back to the old school style unis!

we will be looking like Clemson now

Clemson 2009

Clemson last year

Hope not Miami brought the swagger back to football with the 2000 unis

Those defined the new era of our football the Sean Taylors, Jermey Shockys, Ed Reeds, Devin Hesters, Andre Johnsons, Santana Moss all wore those new styled unis

Miami & Oregon was the 1st schools to use the Nike pipe style unis

thats why the Oregon & Miami font look a like and are copyrighted by Nike

TRENDSETTERS

1st

then

Then we switched it up and was gennie pigs for Nike and the pipe style jerseys

and that brought more schools to follow what Nike was doing

Hoover High school should be sending us some money
laugh.gif

which bring us up to date

Al Golden shouldn't be aloud to just come in and have us go back to the old school style unis!

we will be looking like Clemson now

Clemson 2009

Clemson last year

^
everything he has on in that pic is up on eastbay from the gloves, cleats, dri fit FSU shorts, to the practice jersey

when they get some player only stuff I will post

^
everything he has on in that pic is up on eastbay from the gloves, cleats, dri fit FSU shorts, to the practice jersey

when they get some player only stuff I will post

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Can anybody have a hookup that can get these? Its getting hard to find destroyers

41c-pLJElIL.jpg
check amazon, they dont have a ton of sizes but ive seen them on there

Back
Top Bottom