NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

I ordered 3 pairs of the socks, figure they'll go with my volt vapors pretty nicely 
smile.gif

Are links against the rules?  I have no clue but hopefully you'll be able to get those - I don't see them too often on ebay anymore.

I just copped the socks today

if any comes across the Oregon Vapor gloves let me know im a medium they was on Eastbay and other sites but they only had L & XL

I just copped the socks today

if any comes across the Oregon Vapor gloves let me know im a medium they was on Eastbay and other sites but they only had L & XL

I hate the fact everybody is goin the whole multiple helmets route

only Oregon and the ProCombat schools should have them.........maybe Hawaii since they are the originators lol

anybody get there socks yet?

only Oregon and the ProCombat schools should have them.........maybe Hawaii since they are the originators lol

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

mine are supposed to get here tomorrow.
of course its the first day i go back to school, so i have to wait all day to actually get them

mine are supposed to get here tomorrow.
of course its the first day i go back to school, so i have to wait all day to actually get them

^
post some quality pics if you dont mind

i will try to after i get back from practice, around 8 or 9 tomorrow night  

socks should look sick with these.
i had to practice uploading a pic with my phone so i can of the socks

^
post some quality pics if you dont mind

i will try to after i get back from practice, around 8 or 9 tomorrow night  

socks should look sick with these.
i had to practice uploading a pic with my phone so i can of the socks

Cant believe no body mentioned these!

The reason the volt socks are on the Lacrosse site is because Syracuse rocked them with the special Vapors for the Championship

Cant believe no body mentioned these!

The reason the volt socks are on the Lacrosse site is because Syracuse rocked them with the special Vapors for the Championship

not the best quality pics, the volt really pops in person, trust me they dont look dull like in the pics.
really amazed these were only $10
if you want any different view, i can take some later tonight, our practice got moved to 5:15 cause of the heat

not the best quality pics, the volt really pops in person, trust me they dont look dull like in the pics.
really amazed these were only $10
if you want any different view, i can take some later tonight, our practice got moved to 5:15 cause of the heat

Really like how the socks look only thing i dont like is how they dont have the swoosh on the inside only the outside at the top

Really like how the socks look only thing i dont like is how they dont have the swoosh on the inside only the outside at the top

Back
Top Bottom