NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

I saw that too, Chris Canty.
a2071c46390f9db7a527025674f0ce68-getty-98719480cm024_carolina_pant.jpg

reminded me of light version of ricky jackson's

images

Jackson_Rickey_Helmet_630.jpg

these may have been shown before, i kinda stopped following the thread last season after a while. came across em and i was stoked to see em

Oregon-Ducks-Nike-Gloves.jpg

these may have been shown before, i kinda stopped following the thread last season after a while. came across em and i was stoked to see em

Oregon-Ducks-Nike-Gloves.jpg

those oregon gloves are sick.

glad to see TCU update the uni's.... used the 2009 pro combat template obviously. i hope they still have the all black alternate. i photoshopped the pro combat unis from last year to black/purple... ill see if i can dig it up.

TOs IIIs were sick.

I'd like to see Tom Brady's kicks without the ankle spats. if you look closely... looks like the GR white/navy pair with the toe sharpied in.

those oregon gloves are sick.

glad to see TCU update the uni's.... used the 2009 pro combat template obviously. i hope they still have the all black alternate. i photoshopped the pro combat unis from last year to black/purple... ill see if i can dig it up.

TOs IIIs were sick.

I'd like to see Tom Brady's kicks without the ankle spats. if you look closely... looks like the GR white/navy pair with the toe sharpied in.

Man they need to put the Vapor Zoom Carbon Fly TDs on NikeID

I been holding off on getting a pair cause I wanna ID 2 pair and I know soon as I give in and cop the GRs they gonna pop up on NikeID

Man they need to put the Vapor Zoom Carbon Fly TDs on NikeID

I been holding off on getting a pair cause I wanna ID 2 pair and I know soon as I give in and cop the GRs they gonna pop up on NikeID

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

Yup TCU's unis this year a very clean.  They went black on black today with the 2010 pro combat jerseys and their regular pants and helmets.  Looks good.
15i563r.png

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

Yup TCU's unis this year a very clean.  They went black on black today with the 2010 pro combat jerseys and their regular pants and helmets.  Looks good.
15i563r.png

"glad to see TCU update the uni's.... used the 2009 pro combat template obviously. i hope they still have the all black alternate. i photoshopped the pro combat unis from last year to black/purple... ill see if i can dig it up."

I know the equipment manager, and I don't believe they ordered black tops or purple pants this season.  Maybe next season (since they waited a year or two last time before ordering the blacks after getting the purples and whites).

TCU will have special Nike camo unis vs. Utah for the wounded warrior project, but I have not seen any pics of those yet.

"glad to see TCU update the uni's.... used the 2009 pro combat template obviously. i hope they still have the all black alternate. i photoshopped the pro combat unis from last year to black/purple... ill see if i can dig it up."

I know the equipment manager, and I don't believe they ordered black tops or purple pants this season.  Maybe next season (since they waited a year or two last time before ordering the blacks after getting the purples and whites).

TCU will have special Nike camo unis vs. Utah for the wounded warrior project, but I have not seen any pics of those yet.

^
Man thats what's up

You think the equipment manager will let you get a pair of them pro combat purple/black vapors or the white/purple ones?

TCU has the best ones to me

Back
Top Bottom