NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Originally Posted by jayli

I don't have the pics, but the UA cleats worn by Cam Newton and Julio Jones were silver w/volt colored laces...do they really have to be that blatant with copying color schemes?

I noticed that, too.  I almost feel bad for UA.

Originally Posted by jayli

I don't have the pics, but the UA cleats worn by Cam Newton and Julio Jones were silver w/volt colored laces...do they really have to be that blatant with copying color schemes?

I noticed that, too.  I almost feel bad for UA.

^^^ I got a pair of the Alphas. Does anyone know how much they are charging? I can't wait to play around with the colors hopefully VOLT and INFRARED are both colors.

^^^ I got a pair of the Alphas. Does anyone know how much they are charging? I can't wait to play around with the colors hopefully VOLT and INFRARED are both colors.

Originally Posted by reddevillax42

Vapor Carbon Id's are dropping tomorrow on NikeID check out their page on Facebook.

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

shoulda just waited like 3 weeks, but i couldn't resist the Alpha speeds.

good thing is that they gray and volt don't match my team's colors, so just another excuse to get 2 fresh pairs of Talons. 

Originally Posted by reddevillax42

Vapor Carbon Id's are dropping tomorrow on NikeID check out their page on Facebook.

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

shoulda just waited like 3 weeks, but i couldn't resist the Alpha speeds.

good thing is that they gray and volt don't match my team's colors, so just another excuse to get 2 fresh pairs of Talons. 

They look real nice with the fade.  I'm curious too about how many colors they'll offer...but looking at those facebook pics, no chrome bottoms.  If that's the case, I'm gonna stick with the alpha carbon vapors.

Also, richard's must've gotten a fresh supply of the vapor carbon gloves in medium - I ordered up a pair today and they had 12 left when I last checked, if anyone cares.

They look real nice with the fade.  I'm curious too about how many colors they'll offer...but looking at those facebook pics, no chrome bottoms.  If that's the case, I'm gonna stick with the alpha carbon vapors.

Also, richard's must've gotten a fresh supply of the vapor carbon gloves in medium - I ordered up a pair today and they had 12 left when I last checked, if anyone cares.

It could be the lighting or it's just shiny, but I thought it looked just like black plastic to me.  I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

You could re-create the 2010 combine all-gold upper...but it's not the same without a gold chrome bottom!

It could be the lighting or it's just shiny, but I thought it looked just like black plastic to me.  I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

You could re-create the 2010 combine all-gold upper...but it's not the same without a gold chrome bottom!

IDs up now.  I'm not too impressed with the color options on the upper, no volt.  The plates are either white, black or metallic gold, which is different from the chrome gold finish, I believe.

Looks like I'll be sticking with the alphas.  Too bad, bc these really had a ton of potential.

IDs up now.  I'm not too impressed with the color options on the upper, no volt.  The plates are either white, black or metallic gold, which is different from the chrome gold finish, I believe.

Looks like I'll be sticking with the alphas.  Too bad, bc these really had a ton of potential.

^
im cool with the options

will be ordering my pair on thursday

gonna go with the gold fade

^
im cool with the options

will be ordering my pair on thursday

gonna go with the gold fade

Back
Top Bottom