NFL/NCAA Feet: '12-'13 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc. Vol. Nike is back in the NFL!

This hoody is $$:smokin:smokin

Of course only a S left now, but started with just S and M. Hoping other sizes get put up ASAP. Don't sleep on the mamba and or any other #s coming up on this style. Went quickly last year.

http://images.nike.com/is/image/Dot...00026969X_06A_A.jpg?wid=500&hei=375&fmt=jpeg&

Burgundy or Maroon numbers? I hope this is just the lighting otherwise it makes no sense.
The V Tech uniforms are clean.

it has the iridescent color'd numbers just as our rose bowl jersey has. the numbers change colors based on lighting/angles.

This hoody is $$:smokin:smokin
Of course only a S left now, but started with just S and M. Hoping other sizes get put up ASAP. Don't sleep on the mamba and or any other #s coming up on this style. Went quickly last year.

actually they had a S-XL run when they went up yesterday. they've sold out to just some small's left.

Last edited:
it has the iridescent color'd numbers just as our rose bowl jersey has. the numbers change colors based on lighting/angles.
actually they had a S-XL run when they went up yesterday. they've sold out to just some small's left.

was gonna cop a medium but figured I will hold out wishing they release a yellow one

Here is for all you Ducks fans in here courtesy of Nike Blog. Pretty clean with the feathers from the shoulder area of the jersey on the front of the shoe in light shimmery over-coat. Nice subtle touch.

Here is for all you Ducks fans in here courtesy of Nike Blog. Pretty clean with the feathers from the shoulder area of the jersey on the front of the shoe in light shimmery over-coat. Nice subtle touch.

looks like I will be making a few phone calls

The new Seattle uni's with the gray pants look really good. The matte sheen on the helmets and the green piping around the number are a great touch.

Last edited:

USC speed vapes

looks like all the school in the rivalry pack are getting the special treatment

Oregon
USC
LSU
FSU
Ohio State

all are goin for the chrome look I wonder what the jerseys will look like

rumor is that FSU has a Gold Chrome helmet

so my guess is that all 5 schools will be the "special pro combat rivalry schools" and they will be goin after the chrome theme that Oregon rocked in the Rose Bowl game

Last edited:
got my Oregon ducks limited jersey in today gonna say very disappointed in it. The silver isn't a metallic like i expected and the yellow around the numbers isn't volt like i had hoped for. The fit was the same as a nfl game jersey to me i really like the flywire neck but for $120 i was really let down.

Think i may send it back just wasn't what i was expecting.

got my Oregon ducks limited jersey in today gonna say very disappointed in it. The silver isn't a metallic like i expected and the yellow around the numbers isn't volt like i had hoped for. The fit was the same as a nfl game jersey to me i really like the flywire neck but for $120 i was really let down.

Im taking it you bought the black jersey? Im not sure why you expected the silver to be metallic? as for the yellow...its exactly as it should be...yellow!..our schools colosr are not Green and Volt! im not sure why you expected it to be volt...

Its supposed to be Black/Grey/Yellow

the Volt colorways are for the special games (BCS Championship, Dallas Stadium Kick Off Bowl vs LSU)

if you looking for this you gotta hit a player or equipment manager up or search the bay

Back
Top Bottom