NFL/NCAA Feet: '12-'13 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc. Vol. Nike is back in the NFL!

Its supposed to be Black/Grey/Yellow
the Volt colorways are for the special games (BCS Championship, Dallas Stadium Kick Off Bowl vs LSU)

if you looking for this you gotta hit a player or equipment manager up or search the bay

:lol:

What seriously cracks me up is the guys looking for this kind of jersey to wear casually... I mean really, on field, that is the look, but wth would you wanna wear that "around and about" Its cut that way to accommodate pads and wear for play, not to rock casually. Just sayin'

Anyway, I like that volt is not instituted on every uni and agree with it just being brought out on specific occasions. I have a KO D. Thomas hoody from two years ago that has the volt like the Champ. Game jerseys two years ago, but I appreciate that it isn't plastered all over everything Oregon. My favorite look recently was the fighting ducks ( with old school colors ) from last year. At some point , I am hoping to see the old logo and uni UO on the helmet done in anthracite and volt.

:lol:
What seriously cracks me up is the guys looking for this kind of jersey to wear casually... I mean really, on field, that is the look, but wth would you wanna wear that "around and about" Its cut that way to accommodate pads and wear for play, not to rock casually. Just sayin'
Anyway, I like that volt is not instituted on every uni and agree with it just being brought out on specific occasions. I have a KO D. Thomas hoody from two years ago that has the volt like the Champ. Game jerseys two years ago, but I appreciate that it isn't plastered all over everything Oregon. My favorite look recently was the fighting ducks ( with old school colors ) from last year. At some point , I am hoping to see the old logo and uni UO on the helmet done in anthracite and volt.

I actually like the actual jersey they wear on the field with the 3M numbers and tight cut sleeves

Maybe cause im a football player and thats all I ever known to wear during pep rallys, parades, and games

the actual on the field jersey and the crap companies sell is not even close as far as material and stitching

but he was complaining about the colors which the colors was correct he just wanted the volt

I do agree with you on the volt colorways tho. Its makes my BCS cleats, socks, and gear that much more special 8)

I actually like the actual jersey they wear on the field with the 3M numbers and tight cut sleeves
Maybe cause im a football player and thats all I ever known to wear during pep rallys, parades, and games
the actual on the field jersey and the crap companies sell is not even close as far as material and stitching
but he was complaining about the colors which the colors was correct he just wanted the volt
I do agree with you on the volt colorways tho. Its makes my BCS cleats, socks, and gear that much more special 8)

You are/were a player.. i get that and the occasions you mentioned would warrant that. I guess i meant the guy(like myself) going to down a plate of wings and few beers at his local watering hole wanting the game worn stuff- doesn't make much sense to me but hey- everyone's got their thing. Like I probably am not wearing a padded arm sleeve to go watch the NBA finals at BW3- if that makes sense? I do, however, wear a simple green and yellow oregon wristband quite often in the summer if for nothing else to represent and wipe the ridiculous amount of sweat from my forehead during the summer.:D

I feel the same way about the jersey cut, wish they sold those in stores but the price would be high.

got my Oregon ducks limited jersey in today gonna say very disappointed in it. The silver isn't a metallic like i expected and the yellow around the numbers isn't volt like i had hoped for. The fit was the same as a nfl game jersey to me i really like the flywire neck but for $120 i was really let down.

Think i may send it back just wasn't what i was expecting.
i got the same jersey in and i must agree somewhat. im happy with the colors but the fit was not what i expected at all. thought it would be a bit tighter not so loose. not sure what to do now..?

Vandy's new uniform set up

New Georgia Tech helmets. I like the honeycomb idea, but I think it could have been executed better. Maybe a different gold.

Vandy's new uniform set up

New Georgia Tech helmets. I like the honeycomb idea, but I think it could have been executed better. Maybe a different gold.

Does Georgia Tech still have jerseys from Russel Athletic? :x

You are/were a player.. i get that and the occasions you mentioned would warrant that. I guess i meant the guy(like myself) going to down a plate of wings and few beers at his local watering hole wanting the game worn stuff- doesn't make much sense to me but hey- everyone's got their thing. Like I probably am not wearing a padded arm sleeve to go watch the NBA finals at BW3- if that makes sense? I do, however, wear a simple green and yellow oregon wristband quite often in the summer if for nothing else to represent and wipe the ridiculous amount of sweat from my forehead during the summer.:D

in that point I totally agree

couldnt imagine a heavy set guy in a tight cut jersey demolishing wings and beer :lol:

Oregon unis are even better televised in game than in the above pictures. Gloves, jersey, and socks are a must! USC also had great maroon/yellow vapor crews on today as well. :smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

i usually wouldn't compliment USC on anything dealing with their unis (only salt pumps through these veins), but they earned my stamp of approval for rocking the team color cleats and socks yesterday. i'm laughing at the no style having traditionalists complaining about their new look and wanting them to go back to the black cleats and white socks.

I think those Oregon jerseys were gross and I miss the USC black cleats with regular nike crew socks and believe it or not I miss college teams wearing grey gloves

I must say that I am impressed with Oregons uniforms. I really like the black out uniforms, but just because I like black. I feel like Oregon too often strays from its colors and tradition. I think there is a way to be crazy with uniforms, yet still respect tradition and be true to colors. I know with Oregon tradition is multiple and crazy uniforms. I just think that the uniforms that they used for the opener were the perfect combination of tradition, school colors, and Nike's "crazy try something new" attitude with Oregon football uniforms. Good job Oregon and Nike!!

I think those Oregon jerseys were gross and I miss the USC black cleats with regular nike crew socks and believe it or not I miss college teams wearing grey gloves

I disagree with the Oregon comment, but I agree with the USC comment. I think some teams need to slow down on trying to replicate what Oregon and other teams are doing with changing uniforms. Teams like USC and Penn State should stay true to what they have and keep it looking classy. Sometimes matching everything is just too much. Its like buying a red Ferrari and then painting the rims red to match. I think USC looks good with the black cleats, white laces, and white socks. I also think that the grey gloves looked good with USC and even with Florida State. If they are going to do some updates, it should be to solid colors. If USC wore gloves that were all red or yellow, it would look much better IMO. Or if they want to keep tradition yet try something new, keep the grey gloves, but do the USC logo and colors on the palm. Little details like that or even how great the grey facemasks look with USC. The little detail and subtle changes like that would look great with a team like USC. The devil is in the details!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom