NFL/NCAA Feet & Gear: '13-'14 Seasons Football Equipment/Cleats/Gloves/Jerseys etc.

cutthroat - totally agree with you, i bought up a bunch of pairs on ebay (the nfl issued ones) back in the day and only have 1 fresh pair remaining. still my favorite gloves in terms of style. definitely not as durable as some of the newer ones though.

cutthroat - totally agree with you, i bought up a bunch of pairs on ebay (the nfl issued ones) back in the day and only have 1 fresh pair remaining. still my favorite gloves in terms of style. definitely not as durable as some of the newer ones though.

Well technically that was the re-release, just a newer makeup of the original Magnigrip Elites. Nike released them with the Alpha Project dots the first year, then without them the second year, then released the Magnigrip Remixes years later, the ones in the pic. I would agree with you guys though, they need to release em again. I have three pairs left, but jayli, they definitely aren't as durable. The silicone palm easily rubbed off after about 10 games or so.

Anybody have any info on the VTech helmets they're wearing right now against GTech?

When do cleats usually go on sale? These new ones aren't getting marked down for nothin

When do cleats usually go on sale? These new ones aren't getting marked down for nothin

You have to wait until the offseason, normally around Jan/Feb they start to go on sale. If you live near a Ross I'd check there tho, sometimes they'll have a few pairs of new cleats in random sizes for cheap

Wait until you see the CJ81 PE's the Oregon Ducks FB team is getting this season. Beautiful and oh so rare. Impossible to land, but one can dream. Expect some pics to drop on Twitter/Instagram in the next 2 weeks. They're being distributed to the players soon and I'm sure they won't be able to contain their excitement....

Last edited:
Marques Colston with the old speed tds was a good look. I want these back

182567365-marques-colston-of-the-new-orleans-saints-is-gettyimages.jpg

182567413-brent-grimes-of-the-miami-dolphins-tackles-gettyimages.jpg

Is it just my eyes playing tricks on me or is Oregon going to be sporting an even lighter green set of jerseys/pants this season? I can't tell if it's the lighting in this pic but the "apple green" on the left looks lighter than what I'm used to seeing. 

Is it just my eyes playing tricks on me or is Oregon going to be sporting an even lighter green set of jerseys/pants this season? I can't tell if it's the lighting in this pic but the "apple green" on the left looks lighter than what I'm used to seeing. 

View media item 600023
from what i know the oregon ducks have a throwback like fighting ducks uni than the regular green uniform

View media item 600023
It's just the lighting. That uni is the same shade of green as the one worn in the opener last season.

My fault for not clarifying. Yes the CJ81 cleats are known, but I was referring to the CJ81 Trainers. This will be a PE shoe for the Duck football team.

Those must be them. They look good, but I want to see detailed pics. The shoes the coach appears to be wearing look like PEs too. Lucky Ducks.

Been keeping an eye on CM3's shoe game and it looks like he's been going with a simplistic Nike Alpha Pro 3/4 ID.  Seems that you can ID this exact shoe on NDC.  Can anyone find any pics that show what the personal ID is on the back of the shoe?  I've shared what I could find, but it's too small.  Looks like it says CM3, tho.  Also, anyone know what size CM3 wears?  Thanks in advance

temp131006-detroit-jb-1--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

temp131006-detroit-jb-7--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Back
Top Bottom