NFL/NCAA Feet & Gear: '13-'14 Seasons Football Equipment/Cleats/Gloves/Jerseys etc.

I thought they came out before but I couldn't remember... but I actually go to my local store pretty frequently (at least once every couple weeks) and I haven't seen them. Also they just recently put them up on the site so for those who don't have them at their stores or there isn't one near them, thought I would put up the link. They're up on NDC too but Richards has free shipping.

Free shipping is only for $49+ right?

I thought they came out before but I couldn't remember... but I actually go to my local store pretty frequently (at least once every couple weeks) and I haven't seen them. Also they just recently put them up on the site so for those who don't have them at their stores or there isn't one near them, thought I would put up the link. They're up on NDC too but Richards has free shipping.

Free shipping is only for $49+ right?

They have it on individual items too and the socks happen to be one of them.

Word is that Nike was on Syracuse's campus this past offseason. There's supposed to be a blue helmet. Players didn't give any other details on what happened in the meetings because they weren't allowed to say.

Speaking of cleats tonight...

Dalton - looks like Superbad's without a strap?
Woodley - Air Jordan 12's 'Playoffs'

Saw Dockett rocking these DTs in the game on Sunday.  Anybody seen these before??  Fat chance, but I could definitely use those in my life.

those DTs are really nice in cleats. they released those back in the day when they first came out. I haven't seen a cleat version until now

Cleats for next year release 4/1/14

631425 NIKE VAPOR CARBON ELITE 2014 TD (all the other basic colors available)

631425-811-PV
631425-011-PV

Gloves

GF0220 CJ ELITE

GF0220-401-PV

GF0106 VAPOR FLY

GF0106-570-PV

GF0217 VAPOR JET 3.0

GF0217-001-PV

GF0260 VAPOR JET 3.0 ON-FIELD-OREGON ($90!!) 4 colors releasing

GF0260-331-PV

socks

SX4816-061-PV

SX4599-470-PV

Reactions: yu
CJ's new gloves are sick!! Ellis' cleats are amazing, well-done and Dockett's DT's are awesome as well. Fellow 'Nole honoring another one :smile: Wow, dudes are gonna be on those Oregon gloves, even at that price, because you know the majority are just gonna re-sell em on ebay. Dudes selling those Vapor Crew socks, team ones for double the price even though they are readily available at Richards.

Yes sir, 4/1/14. This is what we will see during bowl games from nike schools. Keep you all posted on any new drops.

omg man i have to wait until next april for those cleats. omg those are so bad. and yeah i cant see those oregon gloves too.. but 4 pairs? im getting all of them if theyre only 90 bucks. the team issued ones go for well over 400 bones.

Pics aren't out yet. 4 color ways releasing. Keep you posted as soon as I get the info

Back
Top Bottom