NFL/NCAA Feet & Gear: '13-'14 Seasons Football Equipment/Cleats/Gloves/Jerseys etc.

well. thats 3 for you, all with the same feelings. dont go up half a size.. i dont know.. kinda sketch with the extra wiggle room in the toebox.. mixed emotions here.

oh and another thing.. im pretty sure these dont have zoom... i kinda half pulled up my insole and didnt see anything that would resemble that. so sad.. hope these dont feel like the vapor talon elites...

Thanks - you guys did a better job of explaining it than I did. My VTEs always felt like there was extra space in the toes that I didn't like and wasn't there with the 4.2s or carbons. And that was what I was trying to say when I mentioned that the carbon elites feel like the VTEs. It's not how I like them to feel, but when I play in my VTEs they feel fine so I expect these to be the same.

Yeah, there's no mention of zoom in the name or in the description on NDC. The insole is stupid thin too. I'll have to experiment with putting in a zoom or lunar insole into these and see if it gets any better. Maybe that would fill in the shoe so there's no wiggle room either.

If anyone comes across the new Nike Sweatless Seahawks Super Bowl zip up hoodies I'm looking for an XXL

Already have the zip up with only the super bowl patch on its way, I'm looking for the one with both the seahawks and the super bowl patch on them. I heard they were selling in person in NY/NJ

View media item 774240

thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Pretty much what everyone else has said. Length wise they feel like they fit a half size big. Very much a similar comparison to the Vapor Talon Elite's. They look amazing in person. The iridescent, color changing looks amazing. I will say they are an absolute pain to get on. A pull tab would have been nice.

I would be absolutely shocked if these had Zoom in them.

I agree with the disappointment in the lack of zoom. My Vapor Carbon 2's fit perfectly so I ordered the same size for my Vapor Carbon Elite's and the only difference is the toebox. I may also experiment with a different insole to help compensate for the lack of zoom.

I was thinking of cutting out a zoom bag or buying one off ebay than putting it under the insole

If anyone comes across the new Nike Sweatless Seahawks Super Bowl zip up hoodies I'm looking for an XXL

Already have the zip up with only the super bowl patch on its way, I'm looking for the one with both the seahawks and the super bowl patch on them. I heard they were selling in person in NY/NJ

View media item 774240

thanks in advance.
At retail theyre only selling the non team branded version. Good luck

They need to put zoom in cleats, the vapors are way too stiff

Shoot, Nike doesn't put Zoom in cleats at all. Zoom Flys are basically all that get Zoom anymore. Remember the Zoom Apocalypse line? An amazing line of cleats. Zoom Alpha Talons were amazing too but damn come on.

someone give us a review when you're able to take 'em out for a spin in the coming weeks. Just don't tell me they feel exactly like the vapor talon elites please! lol

Alpha Project put out some great looking cleats in the late 90's early 2000's.

The Apocalypse line was always my favorite. Never could afford them when I was in high school.

Because the title of the thread is '13- '14??
The gear everyone is posting is for the '14-'15 season.  The '13-'14 season ends Feb 2nd. And everything in the SiuperBowl is actually for next year.  They used the playoffs and bowl games to showcase next year's stuff.

I'm sorry, but it's going to take a LOT more than pre-curved fingers to get me to pay $200 for some Nike gloves.  Maybe if it also came with a pair of cleats.  Ridic

Nike must be out their rabbit *** mind charging $200 for gloves.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom