NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Riley Patterson’s been good for them ever since they gave him the spot

He’d still need to complete passes if Pat ever got hurt. At this moment Pat can throw underhand and behind the back with the same completion percentage as Wilson playing regular.

only meaning for the BYU connection

Zach Wilson ain't setting the world on the fire but the team as a whole is some mid along with him.

While true we know the defense is legit, but the issue is that Mike White started and looked pretty good, so it's not like comparing Zach vs an unknown alternative.

I didn't know Mike White was out tonight (you're not the only one elpablo21 elpablo21 ), but you gotta make a change if you wanna have a chance.

I get the sense Al is taking shots at the NFL for all these doo-doo TNF games, but he's the one who signed up for this. Sad way for one of the goats to go out. :smh:

I took issue when he said “Jets fans are booing. Who do they want? Joe Namath? Ken O’Brien?”

No you geriatric creep. They just want anyone not named Zach Wilson.

While true we know the defense is legit, but the issue is that Mike White started and looked pretty good, so it's not like comparing Zach vs an unknown alternative.

I didn't know Mike White was out tonight (you're not the only one elpablo21 elpablo21 ), but you gotta make a change if you wanna have a chance.

Yeah gotta roll with Flacco at this point.

Wilson getting booed endlessly gotta be bad for his mental.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom