NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder if vikings will go for the 2 pt conversion..

edit: guess they took the safer play but it gives the nyg a chance to tie it

Going to need to the Ravens run game to put this one on ice. Not trusting that defense if we give ATL the ball back since every down will be a throwing down :lol:

I am respectfully giving the Browns a pass this season. Not only did they get their QB back for the final 1/3 of the season, the man hasn’t played in live action for damn near two years. I know he is not returning from a injury but that is a long *** time for a QB in my opinion.

No holds barred on the slander if he doesn’t come out looking like pre-scandal Watson next year doe

Bengals.
comeon.png

The thing about the Browns is that their offense really is built around what Watson does well right now. We’ll see what happens next year but I don’t have the same level of faith. He’s also probably more of a back half of the Top 10 type of guy if we’re being honest

I am respectfully giving the Browns a pass this season. Not only did they get their QB back for the final 1/3 of the season, the man hasn’t played in live action for damn near two years. I know he is not returning from a injury but that is a long *** time for a QB in my opinion.

No holds barred on the slander if he doesn’t come out looking like pre-scandal Watson next year doe

Well I think anyone can agree with that. It's just the fact that Watson did what he did and everyone will always go at him given any chance they get.

It's the price you pay. They knew this. Just sometimes they play with no heart. And it's shameful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom