NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Browns smh!! Njoku stone hands his whole career on simple passes but can make a 1 hander with 2 defenders on him

Watson led us down 85 yards just to start forcing it for a td smh, we had 40 seconds and about 15 yards to go, no timeout but could of ran a simple screen pass to make it easier

Im so over Stifanski, he not bad but its nothing i need to see, makes 0 in game adjustments, how you up 10-0, it’s -21 degrees and Chubb gets 2 carries for majority of the 3rd?

Then it was 3rd and 4th down and short and neither Chubb or or Hunt in midway thru 4th smhh

Bengals gonna escape with the win after almost pissing away the game.

Can't afford to be letting games get away from like this in the playoffs.

Browns smh!! Njoku stone hands his whole career on simple passes but can make a 1 hander with 2 defenders on him

Watson led us down 85 yards just to start forcing it for a td smh, we had 40 seconds and about 15 yards to go, no timeout but could of ran a simple screen pass to make it easier

Im so over Stifanski, he not bad but its nothing i need to see, makes 0 in game adjustments, how you up 10-0, it’s -21 degrees and Chubb gets 2 carries for majority of the 3rd?

Then it was 3rd and 4th down and short and neither Chubb or or Hunt in midway thru 4th smhh

QFT.

David has to make that catch. It's right there.

The usage of Chubb is laughable. That game was so winnable. Kevin called a horrid game. I know I know the elements sucked but someone had to win. And they lost to a worse team. It's frustrating.

Ravens got them last game of the season right?

Yessir! And that would be our second H2H win against them.

But we have the Steelers next week and while they’re mid, I never take rivalry games lightly. I really hope Lamar can get right to get that in as a tune up game before the Bengals :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom