NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't eem know Russ was playing today until I turned to the game and saw him throwing a pick to Wagner. :lol:

Still don’t understand why the Broncos wanted Russ and then gave him a ridiculous amount of money. Never made sense.

At a complete loss for what changed.

GB is 2nd in the NFL against the pass. Tua came out DEALING. Dude was 9/12 for 229 yards. :lol:

At the start of the 4th he was 12/17 for 262 yards, he led the NFL in
Passer rating
TD/INT ratio
TD/Att
Yards per att
Yards per comp

He had ZERO Int's in the 4th Q thru 16 weeks.

He'd go on to throw 3 INT's in 3 drives. 🤦🏻‍♂️

And sadly......if he just looks for Hill instead of Gesicki........

Screenshot_20221225-132232.png

If you looked at this seasons numbers you’d be surprised. They’re quite similar, and that’s with Tua having Tyreek and Waddle. Except Jones has almost 550 more rushing yards and 5 more rushing tds than Tua lol.

wait are you on record that waddle and tyreek are better than slayton and hodgins???

i'm willing to bet $100 that 2/3 starting WRs for the giants won't be on any team in the NFL week 1 2023 and their current starting TE will be their back up at best in 2023

I saw kenny on one play this past sunday, what happened? dude tripped - its sad - he has the yips

At a complete loss for what changed.

GB is 2nd in the NFL against the pass. Tua came out DEALING. Dude was 9/12 for 229 yards. :lol:

At the start of the 4th he was 12/17 for 262 yards, he led the NFL in
Passer rating
TD/INT ratio
TD/Att
Yards per att
Yards per comp

He had ZERO Int's in the 4th Q thru 16 weeks.

He'd go on to throw 3 INT's in 3 drives. 🤦🏻‍♂️

And sadly......if he just looks for Hill instead of Gesicki........

Screenshot_20221225-132232.png

This one hurt bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom