NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilson actually fr fr cooked that’s wild

you guys really think so?
the head coach is going to get fired clearly, its his offense right? maybe the coaches and Wilson are not really getting along....for whatever reason

how can a QB have this big of a drop off? the talent at WR is not the same as last year but this bad???

Wilson aint done! he will be reborn!

wait are you on record that waddle and tyreek are better than slayton and hodgins???

i'm willing to bet $100 that 2/3 starting WRs for the giants won't be on any team in the NFL week 1 2023 and their current starting TE will be their back up at best in 2023

I saw kenny on one play this past sunday, what happened? dude tripped - its sad - he has the yips
Minus the fumble yesterday, I like Bellinger. Hodgins showed out yesterday against Pat Pete too.

Stop trying to wish my quarter back out, man :lol:

Who originally had the spot? It is a a big rivalry game for Baltimore that sets up a winner takes all game for the division vs the Bengals in Week 18 but I feel they also have to be banking on Lamar being out

I always liked the Ravens organization but it's weird how they didn't give him a deal last off-season. His record .738, he's far exceeded expectations, won a MVP.

I always liked the Ravens organization but it's weird how they didn't give him a deal last off-season. His record .738, he's far exceeded expectations, won a MVP.

my understanding he was offered a deal similar to Murray but he wanted a waton deal....

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure he turned down pretty big $ maybe it was less than Murrays and that was the problem..

It pains me as a Black man and Broncos fan to say this but this team was better off without Russ and keeping the draft picks. Dude is a scammer and a BUM

my understanding he was offered a deal similar to Murray but he wanted a waton deal....

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure he turned down pretty big $ maybe it was less than Murrays and that was the problem..

It was rumor he was offered 250 fully guaranteed, he said it wasn't true.

I really wanted to see Russ succeed in Denver, but because to me, maybe he is a good guy? (NT has me questioning that, man…

such high hopes he had coming in..Russ is the UPS driver that will never deliver your TS Jordan 1 mochas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom