NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
one year from today
1672090158099.png

:smh:

Crossing the line

Well those teams have much better offensive lines and run games than he currently has and is working with now.
Right, but if he were there, they would have the same offensive lines & run game that they currently have. And I think he would do worse than the current QBs are doing.

-foe

That Tua replay is exactly how I got my concussion downhill skiing, screwed up a jump, landed on my back, causing the back of my head to whip back and hit the surface.

So that was late in the 2Q, Tua stayed in, and went on to throw three fourth-quarter interceptions?

Here we go again

Some of us were on this yesterday but didn't want to make excuses for the 4th Q. But somethin wasn't addin up. :frown:

The fumble by Mostert kind of....."hid" anything to notice right away. Took the O off the field, went thru halftime etc. Fox never even showed a replay or mentioned the play at all.

Tua is still on his rookie deal too and that’s over in 2024 so yikes
Tua and his agent should’ve fought hard for a contract extension while the dolphins lost when he was out with his previous concussion

Dude is done done in the nfl and there’s no pity from these gms/owners, they won’t pay Tua

He had another mini-rant earlier in the show more about the Vikings as a whole. I appreciate Kyle Brandt. Good guy. :lol:

I just got a concussion a few days ago after getting into a car accident. Hit some black ice and totaled my truck. Still feeling it so I couldn't imagine having a 3rd one smh

Glad your otherwise ok, fam. That's scary. Heal up bro...sorry about the truck, but those things are replaceable.

Waddup Niketalk fam!? I've been coming to this platform since 2006(when I was in 6th grade, now 29 years old) and for some reason never created an account to interact with you guys, but today was the day!! 🙏 Big Miami dolphins fan (get your laughs in now) and really wanted to get some educated opinions on what direction you think we go after that meltdown yesterday?

laces out man. welcome to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom