NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waddup Niketalk fam!? I've been coming to this platform since 2006(when I was in 6th grade, now 29 years old) and for some reason never created an account to interact with you guys, but today was the day!! 🙏 Big Miami dolphins fan (get your laughs in now) and really wanted to get some educated opinions on what direction you think we go after that meltdown yesterday?
Welcome.

This ain’t educated but Tua needs to sit the remainder of the season/playoffs. Bros brains are like scrambled eggs right now.

wild that the broncos went from fangio to hackett. terrible. broncos need to right the ship. they need an established coach with head coach experience. its paytons job so far if he wants it.

I dont care for these traps. :lol:

Kyle Brandt really said it all...he's goofy and straight laced, makes a lot of money, had the primetime stigma that just follows him around. The facts are that he's a top QB in the league. Sure, he haa Jefferson, but all the top guys have someone. He's mostly had a ****** line his whole career, repeatedly bails out a crap defense and continually puts the team in a position to win. I'm not sure what else you can ask for.

Kyle Brandt really said it all...he's goofy and straight laced, makes a lot of money, had the primetime stigma that just follows him around. The facts are that he's a top QB in the league. Sure, he haa Jefferson, but all the top guys have someone. He's mostly had a ****ty line his whole career, repeatedly bails out a crap defense and continually puts the team in a position to win. I'm not sure what else you can ask for.

Say what you want… Theilan… Diggs, Jefferson, Jordan Reed, Jamison Crowder… cousin makes guys look good. Always liked his game

Kyle Brandt really said it all...he's goofy and straight laced, makes a lot of money, had the primetime stigma that just follows him around. The facts are that he's a top QB in the league. Sure, he haa Jefferson, but all the top guys have someone. He's mostly had a ****ty line his whole career, repeatedly bails out a crap defense and continually puts the team in a position to win. I'm not sure what else you can ask for.
NFC Championship game or bust?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom