NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it all summer long, Raiders hired the worst coach in the league. I remember a few Raiders fans on here telling me you have to give him a shot. Nah, he ****in sucks.

Carr will get a good contract, no way he’s retiring. He’s in that 10-15 range for top QBs. He’ll be an above average QB with the right coaches.

Vikings suck and not winning ****. Clown *** fraudulent team.

that's a good way to describe it. like he'll go through stretches just doing stupid **** cause they know they got the division locked down

Best I got.. them dudes know they gotta show up on Sundays and win their 12 games

it’s like the Olympics, US ain’t putting out the A team in the prelims.. or least not all of it.. they know they can save Michael Phelps for the final

I don’t blame people not focusing on that one game mahomes had 3 INTs cause I just assume dude was trying some shh

@sb
C9E258C6-311D-4495-810B-1C81EA23D870.gif

Props to Davante standing by his mans through GOODT! and bad times.

oprah-mad.gif

Not going lie, wanst til dude was with the eagles I didn’t take to him…

But to be fair he played for bama and Oklahoma

But yea.. dude’s work ethic is something else

And just having him as a backup.. I could see how that could be an issue for someone else

Dude ain’t pulling a russ and telling the backup QB go talk for him and then talking behind a football

Just certain dudes you can see it, he's not gonna fail.

I saw it with Lamar too. Seeing his talent and listening to his interviews. I told people he would be better than Baker and Darnold long term. He was on a mission to prove people wrong.

Just certain dudes you can see it, he's not gonna fail.

I saw it with Lamar too. Seeing his talent and listening to his interviews. I told people he would be better than Baker and Darnold long term. He was on a mission to prove people wrong.

Dude got the PR aspect down and I’ll give him that.. he always had that in him

But it’s seeing the locker room stuff and seeing him with guys and how guys take to him.. THAT’s when I was in

That dude showing up and setting examples for them dudes.. and you can see how the hard work is paying off

I can point to maybe a handful of throws where I think dude made a poor decision

Yeah Jalen and Lamar know how to rally the troops. Same with Lamar. Same affect Tom Brady has. Some dudes are just liked and respected. You rarely here dudes around the league talk bad about Lamar or Brady. They just get a lot of respect and admiration.

Brett Favre use to have it also. The likability is important. That’s why I’m so shocked with Russell but Richard Sherman been hinting at people not like Russ. He still performed and entered the league with a chip on his shoulder.

You can see right through a Baker, or a Zach Wilson, even Sam Darnold. I would not want those dudes as my teammate.

Dude got the PR aspect down and I’ll give him that.. he always had that in him

But it’s seeing the locker room stuff and seeing him with guys and how guys take to him.. THAT’s when I was in

That dude showing up and setting examples for them dudes.. and you can see how the hard work is paying off

I can point to maybe a handful of throws where I think dude made a poor decision
When Kelce and Lane are REALLY rallying around him. Not just the “he’s my QB, I gotta protect him” stuff. But stepping back and letting Jalen been the leader of the team

Not singular team that's the question, but you include the Chiefs, Eagles with the chance that any of those other three could make a run. Chiefs-Eagles Super Bowl is what I would guess right now.
An MVP hasn’t won the SB in the same year in over 20 years….

Basically got fired on his day off.

While I'm not a fan of his and I understand this is a business and all, but the Raiders telling Carr to take his ball and go home is low key foul.

Mans literally broke his back for them.

That's why I'm always 100% behind players holding out to get theirs because these teams will rid of you with the quickness if you become expendable or cost too much.
Carr always seemed like a real good dude too. Had to go through Gruden and Ruggs situations and handled both exceptionally well. Hate that they dragging my guys name through the mud right now

Yeah Jalen and Lamar know how to rally the troops. Same with Lamar. Same affect Tom Brady has. Some dudes are just liked and respected. You rarely here dudes around the league talk bad about Lamar or Brady. They just get a lot of respect and admiration.

Brett Favre use to have it also. The likability is important. That’s why I’m so shocked with Russell but Richard Sherman been hinting at people not like Russ. He still performed and entered the league with a chip on his shoulder.

You can see right through a Baker, or a Zach Wilson, even Sam Darnold. I would not want those dudes as my teammate.

Russell think his fake *** Hulk Hogan speeches gon work

Yea it’s easy to tune certain folks out.. but it ain’t just football.. and you got wayyy too many dudes who think they need to be in that leadership role or that type of leader

Of the little I knew about Andrew luck, dude didn’t try to be something he wasn’t.. was still a leader but did it more his way

Raiders done had a lot going on the last few years

Chucky
AB crazy ***
Henry Ruggs situation
Carr's tears
Damon Arnette pulling out the chopper
Bum *** Josh McDaniels

missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom