NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if you think that's right ICE CITY CF ICE CITY CF which no way - Nah I can get guaranteed money from some team and then retire with whatever millions that amounts to NEXT SEPTEMBER, or I can retire now and get nothing from that next team. Either way he's signing with a team, and obviously he's going to play for that team c'mon with that ****. :lol:

Have you seen what happened to all the raiders picks from the past couple years? :lol:

Them picks don’t mean **** if you don’t know what to do with them
I didnt say nor expect Josh McDaniels would ever be successful with draft picks, i just said thats how they do it 😂

Even if you think that's right ICE CITY CF ICE CITY CF which no way - Nah I can get guaranteed money from some team and then retire with whatever millions that amounts to NEXT SEPTEMBER, or I can retire now and get nothing from that next team. Either way he's signing with a team, and obviously he's going to play for that team c'mon with that ****. :lol:

Obviously we’ll see what happens but I would 100% bet money it’s something he considers.

He’s said on multiple occasions he would consider retiring instead of playing somewhere else.

Again, it sounds like grandstanding, a lot of what Carr says publicly sounds like grandstanding.

But in 9 years I learned that’s really not how he moves.

Yeah I think he's like the exact Top-15 QB, no better but no worse. He's irritating :lol:

Carr IS the reason he wanted to go to the Raiders. Technically he’s contracted to the team, but who knows what that will look like going forward.

best case scenario, the Raiders are somehow able to draft Stroud, build up the Oline, tag/sign Jacobs, and then you have a rookie QB with Adams, Jacobs, Waller and Renfrow.

He wanted to go to the Raiders because he was a lifelong Raiders fan, and his family doesn’t have to travel as far. I recall his grandparents don’t like flying.

Carr was just a plus. Kind of like Tyreek, they’re already HOFs and icons of their generation. He could really make any QB look at it this point. He’s a true #1 for any potential new QB

McDaniels is doing his typical thing. He did the same thing with the Broncos. Got rid of the QB so he can find “his guy” which is ironic considering the fact that he should lose his job instead of Carr

Last edited:
sometimes the posts just write themselves.
082840A4-05CA-4355-BCDF-802D5DC1CEA4.gif

Nope nope nope.

He would make the team no better than Tannehill and couldn’t do sh*t with one of the best WRs in the league. What the hell is he going to do with our awful group of receivers?

No added benefit and staying mid/garbage with him? They’re going to end up signing him aren’t they? That’s a total titans move :smh:

He wanted to go to the Raiders because he was a lifelong Raiders fan, and his family doesn’t have to travel as far. I recall his grandparents don’t like flying.
“the reason why i came here in the first place. i wouldnt be here if it wasnt for him”

Why Russ got a office :lol:

My dude Jalen needed to grow elsewhere but I knew at the very least he had the shh Shannon talking about from day 1

And I didn’t believe dude had it in him.. but that speaks to do dude’s work ethic that he has turned himself into an very good QB beyond his running/physical ability.. the running/physical shh just makes it’s easier for him and the coaches now, making defenses have to account for it

But between him and devonta, can easily see the leadership them dudes have on the team.. and just raising the level of accountability

But that’s also why I’m even more disappointed in our DC because I think Dean can be that kind of guy on the defensive side but doesn’t get the snaps

But yea russ gone GONE

Go. ****. Your. Self.

Would be hilarious if the dolphins trading a bunch of picks inclusive of a 1st

On top of the stuff traded for the WRs.. and for a DE

After this man killed KC for trading up for mahomes when they had let me check my notes.. Alex smith

I don’t think McDaniels should be coaching anyone. Dude is a fraud and a terrible coach. Davis should be warned that making roster moves for this IDIOT will only set the team back. He is treating Carr worse than Cutler which is saying a ton. McDaniels is a bad guy and a person that gets hyped for what Prime Thomas and Bill did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom