NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea there’s like 3 guys and maybe 4 including JJets who could win it and I wouldn’t be mad. Acting like Hurts is the runaway winner is silly to me
You mean Mahomes no?

Cause I see more folks downplaying Hurts' candidacy than acting like he's a runaway candidate

You mean Mahomes no?

Cause I see more folks downplaying Hurts' candidacy than acting like he's a runaway candidate
I guess I see more Hurts love in here than Mahomes. I wouldn’t be mad if Hurts or Mahomes one. Burrow probably started off a little too slow to win IMO. Jefferson needs to be in the discussion too though. If that’s not the epitome of MVP then I’m not sure what is

Yea there’s like 3 guys and maybe 4 including JJets who could win it and I wouldn’t be mad. Acting like Hurts is the runaway winner is silly to me

Don’t think anyone is saying he should be the runaway winner.. but we are literally seeing his value

Moreso about him now being 4th, when his team has lost every game without him and because of him they still up there for best record

Even before he got hurt, had enough people with the Chris Simms talking point about the eagles would be fine with minshew

Even before hurts got hurt it took mahomes throwing 3 ints 1 week and losing to the bengals before hurts became the favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom