NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Learned something new everyday
ohhh.png

Zero clue how hurts is 4th after the last 2 games

Burrow and Cincy getting hot at the right time has him making a late case.

Still wild that Hurts's chances have gotten worse when his value has been made more clear than ever with them losing without him and potentially losing the no.1 seed that was all but locked up with him playing :lol:

He's at worst 2 for me. I'd favor him over Mahomes too but it looks like he's getting crowned already by the media rn with him leading every QB category.

Funny enough though, Brady didn't get it under the very same circumstances last year :lol:>D

Missing games is always going to knock players down a few notches whether it's right or wrong. Basically see it in every sport for these awards

Availability > when it comes to voters splitting hairs

I see your point.. but that man pretty much made the most of the 14 he did play

Even the 1 game we lost with him, he made the plays

Then he’s out 2 games and now we’re tied for the best record in the league

And I’d get the stats argument more if this wasn’t just a seemingly normal season for mahomes

Shhh imagine if he had the extra game in 2018

The stats argument for QB's is very much pick and choose :lol:

It's definitive some years, it's not and less important others.

Been lots of guys who haven't sniffed MVP after putting up league leading numbers (see Brees). It's a combination of narrative and team record more than anything rigid/tangible like stats.

I see your point.. but that man pretty much made the most of the 14 he did play

Even the 1 game we lost with him, he made the plays

Then he’s out 2 games and now we’re tied for the best record in the league

And I’d get the stats argument more if this wasn’t just a seemingly normal season for mahomes

Shhh imagine if he had the extra game in 2018
Yeah dont disagree at all with what you said but that always feels like an argument that doesn't translate to actual votes when players miss games unfortunately.
9zy7x0_th (2).png

Would be dope to see Hurts win it though. Is he sitting next week? Odds can flip quickly if he does play

MVP oddsmakers probably had friends who had Hurts in fantasy...He cost my 2 Championships 😞

This is his punishment. :lol:

It should easily be Hurts, but I don't care about that crap anymore. It's pointless.

I’ll take Bengals +1.5 vs anyone (that’s the spread), $50 Venmo bet.

People that don’t know the spread/don’t check, so they know what the spread is and yeah that I’m not yankin them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom