NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The NFL just had a Christian Erickson moment and really don’t have any idea, on how to handle it… 5 minutes to get ready to play what fringing disgrace

How/when though

All games are Sunday next week with playoffs starting following week. There’s no way they can move the game later this week then play again Sunday.

Would they push the playoffs back another week? Is that possible

Say the Game ends in a tie - what impacts the seeding (which they don’t give 2 — about right now but)?

Goddell gotta push the playoffs back
It's a multibillion-dollar industry with some smart-*** people.

They'll figure it out. Aint our job.

He shouldn’t be 4th, but I don’t think anyone wins a MVP for how a team looks with them not playing the game. That’s just a silly argument to me. You win the award for your play on the field

Has hurts not being playing well?

I’d get if the stats were insanely skewed

But hurts has good stats and his team is performing exceptionally well because of him..

He has over 4000 total yards and 35 total TDs and only 5 ints in 14 games

15 billion dollar enterprise.

In the end, they'll have to finish the game.

We're all complicit. ALL of us. I told y'all this in October. We are why they are 15 billion plus.
I’m not complicit. Watch me not watch if it
continues before we know if that man is stable. All should.

That sounded crazy tone deaf when they said it after seeing the looks on the face of players and personnel.

They really tried to give them FIVE minutes smfh

The NFL just had a Christian Erickson moment and really don’t have any idea, on how to handle it… 5 minutes to get ready to play what fringing disgrace

Despicable. Got me evaluating things...but just waiting like everyone else to see what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom